Turn on thread page Beta

How could I have approached this girl? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I was just in Maccy D's earlier chomping away on a MaChicken sandwhich, when i spot a girl out the corner of my eye blatently looking and smiling at me. I looked back, before tucking straight back into by burger and turning the page of my newspaper with a casual flick of the right wrist.
    Then, she goes downstairs and smiles as she walks past again. When she comes back up she is seated way behind me like she was before. The whole place is packed full of people btw.

So I go to the toilet behind me and try spotting her, which i just about managed to do before taking a slash . On the way back I was contemplating going over to her but she was with a rather ugly bunch of friends. Now personally I have no idea what i could have done to get her number, and would be intrigued to find out if there was any chance I missed. Thanks all. Like why the hell smile at me loads if you don't come over to me? It makes the whole thing so complicated. Atleast she wasn't that fit, but I can't keep letting them get away like this.

edit: Should I have just waited until she left Mcdonalds lol?

ReputationRep:
    Step 1. Walk Over
    Step 2. Converse with her

Fin.

ReputationRep:
    Repost.

ReputationRep:
    I'm you in this post.

You: Hey, sup? :perv:

Her: Hi, hows your sandwich :lolwut:

You: Well, to be honest, this mc'chicken isn't really doing it for me. *casually look at her butt while putting 1 hand in your pocket*.

Her:

You: *Look at her straight in the eyes, with affection*

Her:

You: But that bit of rump would do me perfect :sexface:

Sorted. Bedded. Good night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nChar)
    Step 1. Walk Over
    Step 2. Converse with her

Fin.

Seriously the place was packed though. I think I'm paranoid or something.

ReputationRep:
    women who travel in packs are just as scary a prospect as men who do the same so I completely get where you're coming from.

To be honest your situation sounds like she's genuinely interested - so could've gone well if you'd gone up to her but for the most part I've found in my experience that men who approach women randomly in daylight are ******* irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)
    I'm you in this post.

You: Well, to be honest, this mc'chicken isn't really doing it for me. *casually look at her butt while putting 1 hand in your pocket*.

Her:

Her:

I'm so doing this man. It's a win-win.

I swear you have repeated this thread over 3 times with different thread titles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marlene Dietrich)
    women who travel in packs are just as scary a prospect as men who do the same so I completely get where you're coming from.

To be honest your situation sounds like she's genuinely interested - so could've gone well if you'd gone up to her but for the most part I've found in my experience that men who approach women randomly in daylight are ******* irritating.

The place was packed. I mean I would have looked an idiot going over to her surely? What do you say to a complete stranger in a public setting, after they've looked at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    I swear you have repeated this thread over 3 times with different thread titles
    i did it once earlier but thought it hadnt posted because it didnt come up under my account....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rj1990)
    I'm you in this post.

Her:

Her:

Oh wow that made me laugh. Frickin' Genius!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lamps08)
    The place was packed. I mean I would have looked an idiot going over to her surely?
    Well yea you would have but what's the worst that could've happened? You'd never be able to set foot in that particular branch of Mcdonalds again and a bunch of strangers would have giggled at you....its not exactly going to ruin your life - be crushed for like three days and horrifically embarrassed until your mates stopped finding it hilarious and teasing you about it - but when you weigh that up to the fact you could've met the girl of your dreams - well....depends on how much of a romantic you are I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Well yea you would have but what's the worst that could've happened? You'd never be able to set foot in that particular branch of Mcdonalds again and a bunch of strangers would have giggled at you....its not exactly going to ruin your life - be crushed for like three days and horrifically embarrassed until your mates stopped finding it hilarious and teasing you about it - but when you weigh that up to the fact you could've met the girl of your dreams - well....depends on how much of a romantic you are I guess.
    Yeh thats right. I seem to have a real issue with some things like that. Like the girl was in her own world when she walked past me it seemed, and i'm too busy taking notice of who's around me to go up to her. I guess I'm abit of an idiot. Next time I guna do it, i dont care now.

ReputationRep:
    You should have went up to her and said
    "Hey this McChicken sandwich may not be good but your Mcaking me crazy.:gah: "

ReputationRep:
    So I was just in Maccy D's earlier chomping away on a MaChicken sandwhich,
    Interesting post

By the way, what is a 'Machicken sandwhich'? I have not seen this new edition to the McDonalds menu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    Interesting post

By the way, what is a 'Machicken sandwhich'? I have not seen this new edition to the McDonalds menu.
    Oh sorry Ronald. It tasted like **** anyway. Big mac ftw.

edit: OMFG! It's a girl. Get back to flipping me my burgers god damn it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh thats right. I seem to have a real issue with some things like that. Like the girl was in her own world when she walked past me it seemed, and i'm too busy taking notice of who's around me to go up to her. I guess I'm abit of an idiot. Next time I guna do it, i dont care now.
    Yey for you - just don't go going approaching girls when its late at night and they're walking about alone as speaking from experience that is INCREDIBLY scary no matter how friendly looking you are.

ReputationRep:
    So I was just in Maccy D's earlier chomping away on a MaChicken sandwhich, when i spot a girl out the corner of my eye blatently looking and smiling at me. I looked back, before tucking straight back into by burger and turning the page of my newspaper with a casual flick of the right wrist.
    Then, she goes downstairs and smiles as she walks past again. When she comes back up she is seated way behind me like she was before. The whole place is packed full of people btw.

So I go to the toilet behind me and try spotting her, which i just about managed to do before taking a slash . On the way back I was contemplating going over to her but she was with a rather ugly bunch of friends. Now personally I have no idea what i could have done to get her number, and would be intrigued to find out if there was any chance I missed. Thanks all. Like why the hell smile at me loads if you don't come over to me? It makes the whole thing so complicated. Atleast she wasn't that fit, but I can't keep letting them get away like this.

edit: Should I have just waited until she left Mcdonalds lol?
    "Hey babylicious, fancy a bit more mayonnaise between those buns?"

ReputationRep:
    Throw a chip at her and she'l be yours

ReputationRep:
    Yey for you - just don't go going approaching girls when its late at night and they're walking about alone as speaking from experience that is INCREDIBLY scary no matter how friendly looking you are.

So whats the best opener then-in a public setting. Or shud i just leave my number or what? I could have had sex today damn it :stomp:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.