Turn on thread page Beta

Best place to shop for mens jeans? watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, i am in desperate need for a pair of jeans, only problem being i cannot find any decent shops with decent jeans in! I have a pair of levi's so don't want any more of them is possible. Anyone recommend some decent shops, please?! Also, if anyone could recommend any decent jean brands, that would be great. Just NOT G Star - far to common/chavvy nowadays! Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Topman are always good for jeans although they're not branded. Have a look in catalogues too, littlewoods is good for levis/wrangler etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow!)
    Topman are always good for jeans although they're not branded. Have a look in catalogues too, littlewoods is good for levis/wrangler etc
    Yeh topman are ok, but like you say they are not branded. Having said that, a lot of jeans are not branded. And I do actually have a littlewoods magazine so will check it out. Nice one

ReputationRep:
    Tesco. You can get them for like £3!

ReputationRep:
    Diesel and Levi's both have sales on just now. My favorite jeans brands are Wrangler and DrDenim, I think debenhams does Wrangler jeans now, and DrDenim can be found at Urban Outfitters. Hope this helps.

Also, try ASOS, even their own jeans are very nice and some very good pairs can be found for under £20

ReputationRep:
    Asos are the best. Asos does the best clothing by far IMO!

Don't buy jeans from topman ffs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DerbyLad)
    Right, i am in desperate need for a pair of jeans, only problem being i cannot find any decent shops with decent jeans in! I have a pair of levi's so don't want any more of them is possible. Anyone recommend some decent shops, please?! Also, if anyone could recommend any decent jean brands, that would be great. Just NOT G Star - far to common/chavvy nowadays! Cheers.
    Hi fellow derby person :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kizzz!)
    Hi fellow derby person :hello:
    Hi I'm glad i'm not the only person from derby on here!

Back to the subject, does ASOS have their own shop/website? Or are they sold in bigger shops, along with other brands? If so, which shops?

ReputationRep:
    I have to highly recommend Burton! Some very nice pairs, not proper branded though, but for decent prices =]

If you have a Primark about, they're always alright xD

And if you want some real nice jeans pop into Republic...

ReputationRep:
    River Island have some nice ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DerbyLad)
    Hi I'm glad i'm not the only person from derby on here!

Back to the subject, does ASOS have their own shop/website? Or are they sold in bigger shops, along with other brands? If so, which shops?
    Website.

I like ASOS, Topman, River Island.. don't really spend that much on jeans, but still good looking and decent quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mo-Amin)
    I have to highly recommend Burton! Some very nice pairs, not proper branded though, but for decent prices =]

If you have a Primark about, they're always alright xD

And if you want some real nice jeans pop into Republic...
    REPUBLIC :sogood::sogood::sogood:

ReputationRep:
    H and M have quite a few decent nice looking jeans, but the quality isn't all that. Topman and burton are alright since you can get a student discount. I don't really like republic since they don't sell very good makes (g-star, henley, bench :lolwut: neddy!).

Try websites like mandmdirect and Asos.

Good brands, Lee 101, levi's, wrangler, diesel etc..

ASOS and Uniqlo for me. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend loves topman jeans, they're the only ones that seem to properly fit his build (like a rugby player)

ReputationRep:
    superdry, if theres a shop near you, pretty expensive but good

ReputationRep:
    House of Fraiser, Sell fridges etc.

Pay about 90-110 but you get the fit and dye-job that cheaper jeans don't have

ReputationRep:
    I always liked Next jeans.

ReputationRep:
    go to topman and get some skinny jeans FFS they are so much nicer than other jeans!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bought 2 pairs of Uniqlo jeans the other day, 15 quid a pair and they're actually better than my Levi jeans, they do Japanese denim ones at 40-50 a pair too

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.