The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Brayfordquay or Hayes Wharf? Lincoln 2010

- -
Reply 1
I lived in Hayes wharf for my second year and loved the place. I'll be stopping there again this year, too. Almost all of the kitchens have full length windows providing you're not on the top floor where you only get a small one. Most of the bedrooms have small windows but a reasonable size. I was pleasantly suprised with the size of my room, I put a bean bag chair in there and still had masses of space, the bathroom is bigger than those in other student accommodation I've seen.
I'm heading back down there this weekend to clean everything up so I'll take a few pictures if I remember to show you what it really looks like. The kitchen I have is on the small side but it varies, I was shown around a few rooms to choose for my 2nd year and some of the kitchens were quite big.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
- -
Reply 3
I stayed at brayford quay for my second year - large sized rooms (single bed - makes the difference!) and nice kitchen - i would recommend. I was at park court for my first year - tiny rooms, no living room - definite no

:smile:
Reply 4
When i apply'd for my accomodation i didn't get any specific boxes like Brayfordqay to tick, i just got what type of room such as en suite, its been confusing me for a while :|?
Reply 5
I'm a first year (soon to be a second) and i don't know where to go as my friends bailed on a house together!! I was looking at Brayfor Quay or Hayes Wharf but i don't know which!
Reply 6
Which is cheaper out of the two?

Quick Reply

Latest