Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could somebody please tell me how long it would take to Travel to University of Kent - Medway Campus?

Traveling from Alperton (Wembley) - To Medway Campus.

I would also like to know the train stops and how much it would cost me to travel.

Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KKerai23)
    Could somebody please tell me how long it would take to Travel to University of Kent - Medway Campus?

Traveling from Alperton (Wembley) - To Medway Campus.

I would also like to know the train stops and how much it would cost me to travel.

Thank You
    As I'm bored I looked it up rather than just linking you to the nationalrail site. :p: It looks like from Wembley station to Gillingham (Kent), it'll be an hour and 45 minutes/2 hours and be £19.90 off peak or £23.40 peak (both return fares), changes would be Marylebone + St Pancras. Full details are available at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

Edit: Walk of about a mile and a half after the train by the look of it, presumably there's buses but I don't know off hand.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.