The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Devel
You said you were a Christian prior to asking this question. The question you asked was about one of the main aspect of the story in how God died for the sins of us. Why were you a Christian in the first place if you didnt believe this?

It is just a story in my eyes.

God can die, now? :rofl:
Suppose, if God died for our sins, what was the point of hell?
Oh btw, who's God? Is it God or are we on about Jesus God?
Reply 181

Seen it before and watch it in Farenheit 9/11.

The question is what did you want him to do? It wasnt the best decision but should he have ran outside shouting and screaming? Not to mention his security was the key priority and he was kept away from Washington until it was safe for him to return.

He looks like someone who is no doubt thinking and trying to come to terms with what he had been told.
Original post by &#946
Criticize other religions? explain - fundamentalists usually criticize western behaviour - not religion, and normal everyday muslims are very liberal.

9/11? imo this is a conspiracy. i find it strange that george bush expressed an interest to invade iraq long before he even took office, 9/11 and his 'war on terror'. This was either planned or allowed to happen to deliver america the mandate to invade these countries and take their resources. Hell bush even invited over relatives of osama bin laden after the attack - apparently the americans even resisted the opportunity to kill bin laden when he was discovered by the french and bin laden fought the russians for the americans. Now the point of me saying this is not to say that this is the real story but to reaffirm to sheeps like you that what you hear and see in the news is about 1% of the story. The invasion of iraq for WMD serves to show you that.

Do not attribute 7/7 to muslims as for sure they are not real muslims AT ALL.

Normal everyday muslims are liberal yer I mean dont you just love it when they cut peoples hands off and kill gay people nothing says liberal more than that.

7/7 and 9/11 were both done by muslims just face up to it.
Reply 183
Jackthevillain
Kuffars lol wtf is that suppose to be offensive.

Just means non believers. How is that offensive? :rolleyes:

You either believe in Islam or you don't, simple.
Reply 184
Magic_007
Please make sense of it for me?

are you a convert, bro?
MJlover
are you a convert, bro?

No, lol, I don't know where he is getting this from.
Jackthevillain
Normal everyday muslims are liberal yer I mean dont you just love it when they cut peoples hands off and kill gay people nothing says liberal more than that.

7/7 and 9/11 were both done by muslims just face up to it.

Erm, again, NORMAL EVERYDAY MUSLIMS are liberal, not fundamentalist. I for one have no problem with gays, only that insulting a gay man is more of a problem here than insulting an entire religion.

I dont care to convince you of anything anyway, ill just leave you to your ignorant sheepish ways.
Reply 187
Magic_007
God can die, now? :rofl:
Suppose, if God died for our sins, what was the point of hell?
Oh btw, who's God? Is it God or are we on about Jesus God?

Im not a biblical scholar, I have no idea.
Meh, just some Christian nutters insulting Islam. I would not be at all surprised if Muslim nutters regularly hold 'Burn a Bible' days too... :holmes:
Reply 189
Folderol
x

Please change your avatar back to what it was otherwise I'll really have to burn you. :colonhash:

Seriously a naked mole rat is not pleasant to the eye.:colonhash:
Devel
Im not a biblical scholar, I have no idea.

Biblical scholar or not, Christianity is not for me.
Reply 191

So you believe one website which has no sources to any of its points?
Reply 192
Sakujo
Seriously a naked mole rat is not pleasant to the eye.:colonhash:

It's Ariel Sharon. :awesome:
Reply 193
bunty64
well we know you're a zionist, so what would "self-defence" in terms of the iranian issue mean? under what scenario?

Look in a dictionary and look at the it says under self-defence. What a ridiculous question.
Devel

Look dude - i havent even read the site - I have come across alot of evidence, explosives experts or whatever that can point to 9/11 being a consipiracy. I at least dont have to provide evidence to prove that the invasion of iraq was illegal and for purposed other than disarming iraq.

Im not going to sit there and convince you coz id have to reseach this over, so its up to you if you want to have a look at other information other than that which is fed to you. The funny thing i find is that the majority of those looking into this consipiracy are not even muslim. You have to know that bush, america, the oil and arms industry, jewish lobyists and whatever are far too interlinked for this to be as simple as to what you were served on tv.

im done with this conversation to be quite frank.

EDIT: there is even a building that collapsed without being hit by a plane, and this is on a BBC show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljWrRYTFtNE&feature=channel
Reply 195
Folderol
It's Ariel Sharon. :awesome:

Even worse :colonhash:
Reply 196
Jackthevillain
I couldnt really give a f*** whether its a holy book for muslims this is just taste of their own medicine I love the way they are quick to criticize other religions then when one little thing happens to them they have to sulk about it seriously they need to grow up.

What provaction caused the 9/11 and 7,7?

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind- Mahatma Ghandi

Why does anyone need to provoke anyone ? Have Florida's muslim community done anything to the christian community ? In fact, it was the mosques who actually provided aid to the families of those killed in the WTC along with other charities like the red crescent. I like the way you use 'they' as if all muslims are the same, and we all hate everything western etc. Most muslims do not care about the bible or torah, but they will respect it in the same way they respect the quran. In my house, the bible, talmud and quran are all placed on the highest shelf together.

As for the terrorist attacks

1. Islam condemns killing of innocent people, thus most of those men do not represent muslims at all.

2. 9/11 was a political attack that actually originated through american sponsorship of afghani militants during the cold war. 7/7 was a response to the war in iraq and afghanistan, as was said in the video. None of the attacks were right, but they were far from religious as you seem to think they are.

I find it very ironic that when your group isnt being vilified, you are quick to jump on the bandwagon of 'they deserve it because some people they had literally no connection with were terrorists'. Thats almost like me saying that british people should be punished because of all the conquests they made in the imperial mandate era.

Perhaps you would like to re-read "First they came..."
Reply 197
hj
Devel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljWrRYTFtNE&feature=channel In case you missed that. Im not totally won over by it being a conspiracy but that this is no were near the real story - you never get the real story.
Reply 199
If this is true then it makes them no better than the millions of islamists in other countries burning the bible and the flags of the countries they despise.

Latest

Trending

Trending