The Student Room Group
Tiredness can often cause similar effects.
Reply 2
Light headed due to lack of food/standing up too quickly?
Reply 3
You must be dying.
Reply 4
Could be anything - lack of sleep, low blood sugar (see if it improves with eating), low blood pressure, dehydration, an ear infection... I feel like this before I get a migraine too sometimes!

Buspirone can also cause vertigo methinks which could explain this feeling. If it gets worse or you're concerned then you should go and see your GP.
the aura before a seizure?
Glen_Nichols
Tiredness can often cause similar effects.

Yep, i had 4 hours sleep max before uni one day and I felt SO out of it, exactly like i had had a few drinks but obviously hadnt. I also get this as the odd side effect on some tablets - tablets I take all the time but only feel like this once or twice a year, very strange.

And yeh as Bubble Toes said you could just be out of balance with a number of things, blood sugar/pressure (again i get this particularly pressure if I havent eaten for a couple of hours or not yet had breakfast and then do exercise/shower which is apparently common in females particularly in teens/twenties).
Reply 7
go eat and sleep
Reply 8
Had any grapefruit juice? It leads to dramatically increased plasma levels of buspirone.

Or it could possibly be a withdrawal reaction because of your delayed dose.

Or it might be a totally separate health problem.

I'd suggest if your feeling of drunkness gets any worse, or if it's not getting better after a couple of hours from now, or if you develop a headache, you should GO STRAIGHT TO A&E to be on the safe side.
twitter
im having a fit im in hosptail now with my mum and dad it compotion

Latest