I fake it Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
and I feel so guilty about it.

It first happened sort of by accident, my boyfriend thought I'd orgasmed because I was very loud and then he seemed so happy and smiling I couldn't bear to tell him I actually hadn't. How can you turn around to someone and tell them that you actually didn't?

After that, being as I'm quite noisy, he always thinks I've orgasmed. I sort of feel I have to play it up now because if I don't he'll think he's done something wrong.

The thing is, I'm never going to be able to orgasm with him. I can only climax on my own. So is it best just to keep pretending to make him happy?
Colour Me Pretty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just tell him!

How can you have sex with someone but have the inability to communicate about it?
username291885
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Keep faking it as long as you enjoy sex anyway.
Anonymous #1
I could never tell him that I've faked it so much. I think it would completely crush him. Isn't it best for him to just remain blissfully unaware?
ily_em
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Tell him! He needs to know what to do to actually make you climax.

Edit:

(Original post by Anonymous)
I could never tell him that I've faked it so much. I think it would completely crush him. Isn't it best for him to just remain blissfully unaware?
Maybe say you've faked it just a few times then? Better than him being totally unaware.
zar91
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Are you at all close to orgasm when you 'fake it'? If so, tone it down a bit... maybe just some light moaning? And wait for the loud stuff until you ACTUALLY feel something.
I Love Dog
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha, awkward. I guess what you should do depends on whether never having an orgasm with him sounds acceptable or not.
spaniards
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
:sexface:

Be honest, your only cheating yourself out of pleasure. Tell him how you want it to be done, and get it done. He's prbs doing what he did for previous girls and worked, your different so its different, guide him. Thats all you need to do, communicate. It can be a bit awkward, but you'll get used to it and it will be so much better.

Otherwise, make it into a game, just get him to sit there and tell him he can't touch but he has to watch and you put on a show for him, show him how its really done, he'll learn and will get him turned on too, and you don't even have to tell him you faked, he will see what you do and monkey see monkey doo
ameliesmith
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
Just tell him!

How can you have sex with someone but have the inability to communicate about it?
this xx
skunky x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I had this problem with my ex. He assumed every noise I made was an orgasm, when really, it was just me being noisy.

I told him and he said he'd try something new. Never got to try it though because I broke up with him for unrelated reasons.

But meh, tell him, or just say, hey I'd like to try something new and stuff. Or just mention it in passing 'Oh I'm quite noisy, hope the neighbours can't hear.' and maybe he'll get the hint. Meh.
spaniards
Report 8 years ago
I'm not trying to sound arrogant, by my advice rules

:sexface:
Anonymous #1
I never feel close to orgasm with him ever. Not even through oral. I'm quite... sensitive, and when I masturbate by myself I have to do it over clothes or something because any direct touching is just too much, so this just isn't possible in sex. And I know I'm never going to orgasm with him and thats fine, I enjoy the sex anyway.
Redreynard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i also fake it. and let me tell you faking an erecion is no easy trick to pull off. so think yourself lucky.
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol cute
Floofy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its not actually that unusual, to not be able to orgasm like that.

You should let him know how your body works, it'll help in the long run.
Clearly you're still enjoying it loads, so just make sure you remind him of that!
RabbitCFH
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I fake them too.
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can only climax on my own.
My girlfriend said that as well but once I worked out how to do it I can make her orgasm almost all the time now.

It just takes communication and finding out what the other person likes and working with that.
trm90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RabbitCFH)
I fake them too.
I've always wondered what a fake male orgasm looks like.
Anonymous #1
I just worry that if I tell him he'll be crushed, and then when he tries to make me orgasm genuinely and can't, he'll be even more crushed. Does anyone think its best just to be blissfully unaware?
PrinceOfCats
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by trm90)
I've always wondered what a fake male orgasm looks like.
Keep a pack of mayonnaise in your wallet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads