Cult Interview- Urgent...! Watch

skunky x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,

I have just been told that after handing in my CV at Cult about a month ago I have an interview there tomorrow.

Has anyone else had an interview there? What should I expect?

What should I wear? I have some black trousers, a white blouse and turquoise cable knit tank top that I've worn before- suitable, or should I go for stuff from the store/that style?

Thanks
PinkFlamingo19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by skunky x)
Hi,

I have just been told that after handing in my CV at Cult about a month ago I have an interview there tomorrow.

Has anyone else had an interview there? What should I expect?

What should I wear? I have some black trousers, a white blouse and turquoise cable knit tank top that I've worn before- suitable, or should I go for stuff from the store/that style?

Thanks
Hi I know it was a long time ago, I was just wondering what you ended up wearing and did you think it was appropriate in hindsight, as I am now in the same position. Thanks for any advice
threeportdrift
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PinkFlamingo19)
Hi I know it was a long time ago, I was just wondering what you ended up wearing and did you think it was appropriate in hindsight, as I am now in the same position. Thanks for any advice
Cult is a clothes shop isn't it? Assuming their staff don't have a uniform, then always wear their clothes if you have an outfit. Otherwise wear as close to their fashion/style as possible but not obvious competitors.

If they do wear a uniform, then wear as close to that as you can.

Ie in all things, dress as close to how you would dress in the job as you can.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.41%
No (376)
72.59%

Watched Threads