Is this a healthy breakfast? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
400ml 1% fat milk (the orange top from Sainsbury's, not quite skimmed but healthier than semi-skimmed)
2 Bananas,

Blend that together.

Is that healthy?

And I know that they say when you're trying to lose weight that you shouldn't skip meals, but I find that fills me until dinner most days, is that bad to do?
unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No. :pierre:
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're not getting anywhere near the amount of protein, fat, or carbs that you should be from that. That's ridiculous.
DanBear92
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
It depends are u working out? do u still get the required calorie intake at the end of the day? Height and weight etc
john_john
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
400ml 1% fat milk (the orange top from Sainsbury's, not quite skimmed but healthier than semi-skimmed)
2 Bananas,

Blend that together.

Is that healthy?

And I know that they say when you're trying to lose weight that you shouldn't skip meals, but I find that fills me until dinner most days, is that bad to do?
Please be trolling....

If not, eat more
logic123
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
your breakfast should be a 70/30 split

70% carbs 30% protein

Then as you move through the day reverse this. Until later on in the day carbs virtually 0% and of course the % of healthy fats increases.
FMINL
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's not unhealthy, but it's certainly not enough if you're not eating anything else until dinner. If you don't like bigger breakfasts, try adding some sort of instant breakfast or protein powder to it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (157)
27.3%
No (418)
72.7%

Watched Threads