Calling all FFXI plays moving to FFXIV and new FFXIV players Watch

omegaweapon1987
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
we should all start on the same servers I am like so excited for FFXIV pre ordered my special edition and hopefully get that nostalgia back from 11! wooo Mithra Dragoon goooo!
mickjoe18
Report 8 years ago
Was on the official website the other day and it looks pretty cool! Might pre-order it soon
omegaweapon1987
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
was expecting a lil more response to this I know of a few FFXI players on here!. it looks pretty awesome
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You should all move to FFVII :fyi:
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by innerhollow)
I downloaded that off the internet a few weeks ago. :yep: It's fun but it's kind of rubbish playing it when all the hype and excitement #for the game ended like 10 years ago. I hope a remake comes out so all the hype comes back.
Yeah that would be nice. Although i kinda like the nostalgic dodgy graphics :yep:
estel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The graphics in FFVII have aged ridiculously well, really. Mainly because of the wonderful hand-drawn backdrops, but still.

I'm considering FFXIV, but am probably far more likely to sit on my hands until SW:TOR.
chaywa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would consider FFXIV, but then I saw the System Requirements and was gobsmacked.

Sure it'll be a very pretty MMO but with such high requirements you're going to alienate a large percentage of gaming folk when you need a seriously up to date rig to run it.

Obviously there's plenty of dev time left to optimise the engine, but like estel I think i'll be handing my money over to Bioware
tlozoot
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I can't even run it. So it's either buy a new rig or wait 6. freaking. months. for it to come out on PS3 where I can afford to play it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads