futurewise....? Watch

tryingtolearn94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
hey, i got a letter today saying that my school will be doing this futurewise thing and they give you a test with random answers to assess your suitability for the career of your choice...

anyone taken it? ideas? what did you think?

frankly im creeped out :/
garlicbreadman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I have taken it and it is not good at all. Their advisors are idiots and have no clue what they are talking about.

It is stuff like draw a line in between these two lines as steady as you can, etc.

It is a waste of time frankly
jackwka
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tryingtolearn94)
hey, i got a letter today saying that my school will be doing this futurewise thing and they give you a test with random answers to assess your suitability for the career of your choice...

anyone taken it? ideas? what did you think?

frankly im creeped out :/

I did it. Can't say I gained anything from it at all. The test just wastes an entire day and all of the questions are trivial. I highly recommend opting out if you can.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (541)
80.27%
Leave (133)
19.73%

Watched Threads