Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend good, fashionable hair styles for thinner hair? I usually have my hair short, which can be styled. However unless my hair is gelled/hairsprayed it is quite wavy and 'flat'. I was thinking of having my hair shorter around the sides and longer on top, so it could be styled (though from what my brother was saying, I was imagining my hair more like Richard Hammond's!)

Also, where the feck do people get good styling gel from? I always struggle with this!!

Sorry for the multiple questions. Pictures are below of what I have in mind. Thanks very much!

and

ReputationRep:
    Bump!

ReputationRep:
    LOVE the hair in the second picture. Probably more of a dressed up style though. Are you thinking of having it cut so you can do both of those styles?
    Also, have you tried dax wax? All the guys I know use that, with a shed load of hairspray. You could try a texturising fibre gel too, I use to work in a salon and thats what they used on short hair.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.