This discussion is closed.
ButterCookie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi everyone

I'm selling my old revision guides at bargainous prices on e-bay at the mo, including GCSE Maths, English, Science RE etc. Also an AS RS book for the Edexcel course. You can search for them on ebay or I'll send you a link if you're interested.

Whilst on this subject, what are everyone's favourite revision guides? For Psychology A2 and French AS at the mo I'm using the Letts ones, as well as the Revision Through Diagrams for Psychology which is pretty good. The Philip Allan books are also quite useful. What is everyone else using?
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ButterCookie)
Hi everyone

I'm selling my old revision guides at bargainous prices on e-bay at the mo, including GCSE Maths, English, Science RE etc. Also an AS RS book for the Edexcel course. You can search for them on ebay or I'll send you a link if you're interested.

Whilst on this subject, what are everyone's favourite revision guides? For Psychology A2 and French AS at the mo I'm using the Letts ones, as well as the Revision Through Diagrams for Psychology which is pretty good. The Philip Allan books are also quite useful. What is everyone else using?
yea id say letts r best. they actually have the specific syllabus u can follow :rolleyes:
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
yea id say letts r best. they actually have the specific syllabus u can follow :rolleyes:
yes, letts r best.

u pay £3, u get an A/A*.

so r practise papers.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads