Almost 18 and never been kissed. Watch

tenement_funster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Anyone else in this club? Cause i'm the only one I know... It's kinda lonely. And even more pathetic. I'm not that hideous, and i'm not a *****, (maybe that's my problem) but I have hope, i'm offski to uni next year. I think my problem is my blokish ways, guys see as one of them, and the number of times I've been asked if i'm gay. I don't open up to the guys I like either, i'm a traditionalist, the guy's meant to make the first move, plus, I haven't got any balls. Thankfully. So guys who are friends with tom boys, give me some tips on how to approach you, or just let me know i'm an unkissable wreck, i'm a big girl, I can take it
AnthonyShock
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You're not alone at all! I don't even think that's worth worrying about at 18!

I've kissed like 2 people but was drunk, one of them I can't even remember but tbh I don't count those, they were not worth remembering.

Personally I'm not fussed! I think there's nothing wrong with being 18 and not having been kissed, it will all come naturally.
nChar
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Post pics.

More on-topic: It's not really an issue, would you want to just kiss a random guy in a club? That's bound to happen at uni, and a drunken kiss is meaningless. It seems like your issue is more with guys getting affectionate with you rather than just being kissed.

Try being more flirty with your male friends and they might see you in a different light, or scary as it is make the first move. If more girls made the first move the world would be a happier place.
antdac
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Its normal dont worry about it. Soon you will be kissing/snogging so much that you wont want it anymore oj
Anonymous #1
Report 8 years ago
Don't worry! I was like that, but I never kissed anyone until 2 weeks before my 19th... first kiss (and everything else) the same night... if you drink chances are it won't matter, and even if you don't it doesn't matter - anyone that is funny with you because of it isn't worth your time!

The girl I was with that night (and other times afterwards) has never worked out I never kissed anyone, I never told her. She worked out I hadn't had sex or a relationship, because I admitted it, if I was more drunk I might've not to see if she noticed... But she said "so all you've done is kissed other people" - completely seriously, so she clearly doesn't know
spaniards
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by tenement_funster)
Anyone else in this club? Cause i'm the only one I know... It's kinda lonely. And even more pathetic. I'm not that hideous, and i'm not a *****, (maybe that's my problem) but I have hope, i'm offski to uni next year. I think my problem is my blokish ways, guys see as one of them, and the number of times I've been asked if i'm gay. I don't open up to the guys I like either, i'm a traditionalist, the guy's meant to make the first move, plus, I haven't got any balls. Thankfully. So guys who are friends with tom boys, give me some tips on how to approach you, or just let me know i'm an unkissable wreck, i'm a big girl, I can take it
:eek3:

I bet you could find 10000 people here who would kiss, lick or finger any orifice you like.
antdac
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spaniards)

I bet you could find 10000 people here who would kiss, lick or finger any orifice you like.
sounds like you find it easy ;/ lol
Blutarsky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Lmao!

It's funny cos it's true...

Desperation is pretty common on TSR.
tenement_funster
Rep:
?
(Original post by AnthonyShock)
You're not alone at all! I don't even think that's worth worrying about at 18!

I've kissed like 2 people but was drunk, one of them I can't even remember but tbh I don't count those, they were not worth remembering.

Personally I'm not fussed! I think there's nothing wrong with being 18 and not having been kissed, it will all come naturally.
I'm not too fussed, just sometimes I just feel a bit lonely/left out, thanks though! I know i'm not the only one out there, but the only one I know of. I think I feel a bit stupid cause Dad got married at 19, it sounds stupid but me and him are very competitive with each other. No way do i wanna get married, ever, but I feel a bit inadequate :L stupid I know.
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
offski
Never say offski again. Ever.

Your first kiss will happen much sooner that way.
spaniards
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by antdac)
sounds like you find it easy ;/ lol
Never a dry moment :sexface:
antdac
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOL love it! you seem to have a good sense of humour
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You've got to get out of this "I'll wait for him to kiss me" thing, because that way the first person you kiss will be some sleazy guy.

Choose some YOU want to kiss, chances are he'll want to kiss you too. Life's too short to not try to go for the things you want.
Blueflare
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was the same. It happens.

Bored of these threads.
tenement_funster
Rep:
?
(Original post by nChar)
Post pics.

More on-topic: It's not really an issue, would you want to just kiss a random guy in a club? That's bound to happen at uni, and a drunken kiss is meaningless. It seems like your issue is more with guys getting affectionate with you rather than just being kissed.

Try being more flirty with your male friends and they might see you in a different light, or scary as it is make the first move. If more girls made the first move the world would be a happier place.
Thanks! That does help i'm not scared about kissing someone, i'd kiss anyone, i'd be happy with a drunken kiss, cause then it'd be over, finished, done with. You're right about the effection thing, i've had a tricky few months and I just want looking after, as sad as that sounds, especially with it being the summer holidays.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's not the fact you haven't been kissed, it's that you haven't had that intimacy with another person. I feel the same as you even though I have had many girls. It's depressing not having that special person, well some of the time anyway.
tenement_funster
Rep:
?
Can't post, on me mobile (using opera mini) but the avatar and my profile picture is me-the profile pics a few months old, shorter hair, lost weight. And what's wrong with saying "ofski"?
AnthonyShock
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm not too fussed, just sometimes I just feel a bit lonely/left out, thanks though! I know i'm not the only one out there, but the only one I know of. I think I feel a bit stupid cause Dad got married at 19, it sounds stupid but me and him are very competitive with each other. No way do i wanna get married, ever, but I feel a bit inadequate :L stupid I know.
haha I'm the same with the whole marriage thing. I don't see any value in it anymore. Why cannot we just have a party to celebrate the relationship? That would work for me lol :p:

And yeah, most of the time I feel secure about it but when I hear about so and so being in a relationship or I see a couple kissing somewhere romantic I think, phwoah, I could do with that right now.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Wait until you're 80 :sexface:
kiss_me_now9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 and err... 5 months?

I was very drunk, don't remember it, and have had many better ones since then, stop worrying!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (21)
25%
No - I got the required grades (52)
61.9%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
13.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise