View of India and UK relations Watch

ajayhp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
You must have heard today about the UK selling 57 hawk training fighter jets for over £700 million, india alos gave 1.7 billion to BAE systems. Do you think there is going to be a war? Why did Cameron say Pakistan is exporting terror in India to? Could a War breakout between Pakistan and India?
What's your view?
username328860
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Forget this, i just relised someone has stolen my special cookies.
JCM89
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
It has previously so I don't see why it shouldn't again particularly if they can't come to some resolution on Kashmir and Balochistan.

Presumably Cameron's reference to exporting terrorism related to the Mumbai attrocities?
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ajayhp)
You must have heard today about the UK selling 57 hawk training fighter jets for over £700 million, india alos gave 1.7 billion to BAE systems. Do you think there is going to be a war? Why did Cameron say Pakistan is exporting terror in India to? Could a War breakout between Pakistan and India?
What's your view?
War will properly happan between Pakistan and India again, as for the sales you talk about those are pretty routine sales between countries really. If we were selling them large orders of bombers, tanks and guns then yes maybe but I doubt there will be a war anytime soon though maybe in the next 5 years at the earlyest.
ajayhp
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by JCM89)
It has previously so I don't see why it shouldn't again particularly if they can't come to some resolution on Kashmir and Balochistan.

Presumably Cameron's reference to exporting terrorism related to the Mumbai attrocities?
Yes, but is Cameron igniting it between Pakistan and India
SemperVivum
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ajayhp)
Yes, but is Cameron igniting it between Pakistan and India
I don't think they need any ignition - India and Pakistan are unwilling to take on board each others concerns and have spent years in 'dialogue' (or more accurately posturing) without anything much to show for it. This failure to achieve a workable solution is what is fanning the flames, as even the moderates on both sides start to think that dialogue is pointless.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (154)
45.43%
Pro-humanity (185)
54.57%

Watched Threads