Why all the Justin Beiber hate? Watch

fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So, for the first time today I listened to one of his songs. Sure he can sing (relatively) well. I dislike his style of music, and think it is garbage in the sense of being just something the 'MTV music industry' has generated and aimed at mindless preteen girls.

Having said that, I actually read up on him.

He came from a single parent family, mum worked dead end jobs and gave birth to him age 18. He taught himself several instruments. He got picked up by his manager through his youtube performance(s). He is pretty much the opposite of idiotic 'musicians' like Miley Cyrus / *insert rapped with rich dad here*.

For that^ I completely respect him, and cannot understand why so many people hate him. He has done effectively, nothing wrong. Sure his music is crap and he is just being used to make money - but is that his fault? - No. It is the fault of the mainstream music industry which the (large % of people who dislike Beiber) support in other ways.

The main thing which pisses me off about this thing, is that he is actually incredibly gifted musically, and it is such a shame he was bottled up & marketed before he could actually design a style of his own.

I just don't get why people say **** like 'I wish he was dead' and then proceed to play Lady GaGa on their ipod...
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He doesn't know what the word "German" means.

username328860
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
One of life's mysterious things i supposse.
Bslforever
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lady GaGa is next on my hit list after JB
fox_the_fix
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
He doesn't know what the word "German" means.

So?
Colour Me Pretty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It's because he has a comb over.
Barça
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lol.
amizzle91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think it's partly because now he's famous he thinks he is hot stuff.
I've heard he's really rude to fans and diva-like to people in the industry, he's not that special.

Plus, his music is an abomination and his hair sucks.
DontWantYourBloodMoney
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
In before 'Im So Academic'
gildartz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
So, for the first time today I listened to one of his songs. Sure he can sing (relatively) well. I dislike his style of music, and think it is garbage in the sense of being just something the 'MTV music industry' has generated and aimed at mindless preteen girls.

Having said that, I actually read up on him.

He came from a single parent family, mum worked dead end jobs and gave birth to him age 18. He taught himself several instruments. He got picked up by his manager through his youtube performance(s). He is pretty much the opposite of idiotic 'musicians' like Miley Cyrus / *insert rapped with rich dad here*.

For that^ I completely respect him, and cannot understand why so many people hate him. He has done effectively, nothing wrong. Sure his music is crap and he is just being used to make money - but is that his fault? - No. It is the fault of the mainstream music industry which the (large % of people who dislike Beiber) support in other ways.

The main thing which pisses me off about this thing, is that he is actually incredibly gifted musically, and it is such a shame he was bottled up & marketed before he could actually design a style of his own.

I just don't get why people say **** like 'I wish he was dead' and then proceed to play Lady GaGa on their ipod...
you haven't seen the german video have you?
skins345669
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Inb4 music industry is killing music.
SirRamAlot
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Bslforever)
Lady GaGa is next on my hit list after JB
Want me to snipe her head off aswell?
AlexR.92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OP, I have to warn you that ISA may have hacked your account.
MissSasha
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
peole just envy people who have made it... there lots of people who hate other artists aswell its just his turn lol
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
So?
So... he doesn't know what "German" means. Send the kid back to school so he can learn fings, I say.

Also I'm jealous of his lustrous head of hair.
my_username_rocks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yeah, i think it's completely uncalled for, full respect to him though for not giving a shiiiit what people think. the stuff about his voice not breaking is flipping ridiculous :yep:
Junaid16
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Jealousy, and the fact that so many young girls scream his name.
ElNormo91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I guess it's probably down to his voice before pubescence and the popularity, as well as the direction commercial manufactured music is going atm
im so academic
Badges: 13
Report 8 years ago
I know, it's just appalling. :cry2:

How can people be so mean towards this guy? It's insane. :mad:

Plus he's really nice and so gorgeous, has nice hair, is really sexy, and so fit, ever so cute and just hot honestly. :blush:

Here's a selection of his amazing music:

hamster33
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He is successful, thats annoying, yet he is younger than us, that is even more annoying. Also many think he has been manufactured and has no real talent.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise