Turn on thread page Beta

girls (and boys I guess) what weird things do you do to look nice? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I mean things that if someone caught you they'd go WTF?

I spend my evenings and nights with my hair in rollers and a headscarf, to get 1950's hair.

my friend called at some ungodly hour in the morning and caught me in my headscarf and roller - she was p*ssing herself for ages on that one.

so go on - share!!

ReputationRep:
    LOL i do a similar thing with my hair to get big wavy curls, i put my hair into 4 little buns and hairspray them! i look like a prick but DON'T CARE makes my hair look nice when i open it the next day

ReputationRep:
    When it's cold my nose always goes really red and dry, so before i go to bed, I spoon a lump of vaseline onto my nose and it looks like bogies.

ReputationRep:
    rub beetroot or drink beetroot juice to make looks look naturl red then rub it off a bit nicer looking than any mac lipstick there iss!!

ReputationRep:
    i track a wolf for three days and then kill it. I then proceed to strip naked and cover myself in its blood, while wearing its skull on my head, and wrapping my manhood in its fur.

ReputationRep:
    got to be the Grinch Green face mask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maljebo)
    i track a wolf for three days and then kill it. I then proceed to strip naked and cover myself in its blood, while wearing its skull on my head, and wrapping my manhood in its fur.
    and does it work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lacelicker)
    and does it work?
    My wolf's blood attracts all the girls to my yard, and they're like, here's my card.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilovewords)
    When it's cold my nose always goes really red and dry, so before i go to bed, I spoon a lump of vaseline onto my nose and it looks like bogies.
    Lol me too. No crusty noses for us though

ReputationRep:
    My wolf's blood attracts all the girls to my yard, and they're like, here's my card.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :getmecoat:
    that's nice :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I wear eye liner and mascara.

ReputationRep:
    I wash my face almost every morning.

ReputationRep:
    This is actually amazing.
    I honestly don't do much to look nice, I just wear a bit of make-up.. Oh, this one time I was at a friends' for predrinks, I got really annoyed at my cleavage (sometimes it behaves, sometimes it's naughty!) so I stuffed my bra with cotton balls I found there, and cotton balls kept appearing on the dancefloor all night, and I pretended I knew nothing of it. Ha!

ReputationRep:
    I stare at myself in the mirror for hours and it works because I am always looking hot :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I walk around town naked until someone takes notice

I put honey and cinnamon on my face before I go to sleep to get rid of spots and scars
    Sticky sheets but worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by failingatm)
    I walk around town naked until someone takes notice
    The things we do, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I wear a plastic shopping bag on my head whilst deep conditioning my hair - good way to help recycle the things :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Floofy)
    The things we do, eh?
    Yeah... but we can't help it, can we?

ReputationRep:
    I rub my body in melted chocolate then go about town.

Seems to work.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.