Turn on thread page Beta

When seeing an attractive male/female... What's the first thing you look for? watch

ReputationRep:
    A lot of my female friends, funnily enough look straight down at the guys footwear and then work there way up...
    Why? I really have no idea lol. I personally look at a guys figure.

A few male friends of mine (especially when they're in a group) look automatically at the breasts or the bum and in most cases if the girl doesnt' have these 'assets.' Then they aren't interested:rolleyes:

Sooooo purely out of inspiration from the above and boredom.

What is the first thing you look for when you see an attractive member of the opposite sex. Or more simply, what is it that makes you attracted to them?
    (Face is not included, you obviously have to see this first)

Females... Do you look at:

1) Hair
    2) Dress sense
    3) Figure
    4) Teeth lol?

Males.... Do you look at:
    1) One of the above four mentioned above
    2) Breasts
    3) Bum

Other suggestions welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Cable ties.

ReputationRep:
    i look at bum first then the face and breasts last lol

ReputationRep:
    If they look anything remotely like the guy in my sig... :teehee:

I think I usually notice their hair first, as I think hair can really tell a lot about a guy, and then his dress sense comes close second.

ReputationRep:
    Big breasts and nice ass along with personality.

ReputationRep:
    Their general physique I guess. Although it completely depends on the individual, no one 'asset' is make or break for me.

ReputationRep:
    Eyes <3

ReputationRep:
    Ass. Hair. Face. Maybe package... in that order. Gotta pass each test to get onto the next stage :P

ReputationRep:
    1) Wedding rings.
    2) Her boyfriend.
    3) Her face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    Their general physique I guess. Although it completely depends on the individual, no one 'asset' is make or break for me.
    This!

ReputationRep:
    Face, breasts, bum, legs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    I think I usually notice their hair first, as I think hair can really tell a lot about a guy, and then his dress sense comes close second.
    ^ This. I'm not overly particular about many physical things, but bad/ridiculous hair is guaranteed to put me off a guy.

OP: I know you said 'face' doesn't count - but in general, a smile is something I pay a lot of attention to.

Oh, and height. Height is good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    His face, his body and then his hair

The crotch region nothing beats a hard........

Spoiler:
    Show
    Zipper

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    His figure and face

ReputationRep:
    Has to be the hair. :yep: Then the face, his clothes and maybe his bum, if I can manage a sneaky peek. :popout: :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Depends if it is the front or back. Also what she is doing at the time i.e. if she is smiling, teeth. :o:

(Original post by Indieboohoo)
    The crotch region nothing beats a hard........

Spoiler:
    Show
    Zipper

:teehee:

http://www.seabird.org/assets/fluffin%20puffin.jpg

ReputationRep:
    1. Figure
    2. Hair and eyes
    3. Dress Sense

I like a woman to dress nicely though, i will either label you marriage material or Girlfriend material just by how you dress, silly i know.

ReputationRep:
    Face.
    Tits.
    Arse.
    Legs.

(Original post by mikeylfc1989)
    Depends if it is the front or back. Also what she is doing at the time i.e. if she is smiling, teeth. :o:

http://www.seabird.org/assets/fluffin%20puffin.jpg
    You've lost your humour, oh wait you didn't have any to begin with :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.