No accomdation :/ Watch

TSR King
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, me and 3 of my friends, cant seem to find a suitable place to stay :/.. is there any halls within walkin distance of UCL, for 2nd year students?
tenement_funster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Probably because you can't spell.
TSR King
Rep:
?
(Original post by tenement_funster)
How about you go study your fake A-levels at your ****** college, and let someone with half a brain answer. How about you start talking once you get into the 4th best uni in the world. Exactly. Jog on.
M1F2R3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TSR King)
How about you go study your fake A-levels at your ****** college, and let someone with half a brain answer. How about you start talking once you get into the 4th best uni in the world. Exactly. Jog on.
Lol, Pwned.
darkred
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
LOL OP you badass.

You can stay at mine if you want I only want one kind of fee :sexface:
easyindeed
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by M1F2R3)
Lol, Pwned.
In the face!!
KimKong
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Agreed! I HATE when people reply with stupid and irrelevant things.

Anyway, I've got a spare room but it's not in walking distance. Is the tube such a bad thing?
tenement_funster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ahh I forgot I hadn't updated my profile, I have my "Fake A levels" and shall be applying to the top 5 uni's in the country. Although, if they have been lowering their standards to allow people with the inability to spell, and insult people with any refined elegance I may save the travelling costs and stay closer to home, where my town is devoid of people as ridiculous as your fine self.
S.R
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No comebacks lol.
Merlinn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
wow, if all people from UCL take so much pride in rankings I am glad, I was rejected...
TSR King
Rep:
?
Lol thanks for the back up people .. Hmm, we need 4 rooms
S.R
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hate grammar Nazis too. What you studying OP? I'm doing chemistry.
Try UoL housing services btw.
S.R
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ahh I forgot I hadn't updated my profile, I have my "Fake A levels" and shall be applying to the top 5 uni's in the country. Although, if they have been lowering their standards to allow people with the inability to spell, and insult people with any refined elegance I may save the travelling costs and stay closer to home, where my town is devoid of people as ridiculous as your fine self.
Go away, your head is shaped like a football
Markh1000
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ahh I forgot I hadn't updated my profile, I have my "Fake A levels" and SHALL BE APPLYING to the top 5 uni's in the country. Although, if they have been lowering their standards to allow people with the inability to spell, and insult people with any refined elegance I may save the travelling costs and stay closer to home, where my town is devoid of people as ridiculous as your fine self.
Quite. :lolwut:
TSR King
Rep:
?
Look at your photo. LOL. Nothing more needs to be said.
umbrellahead
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
All 5? Oxford AND Cambridge?
TSR King
Rep:
?
(Original post by S.R)
I hate grammar Nazis too. What you studying OP? I'm doing chemistry.
Try UoL housing services btw.
Economics and Statistics
TSR King
Rep:
?
(Original post by umbrellahead)
All 5? Oxford AND Cambridge?
Surely, you can tell shes full of BS, with subjects like that she would struggle to get in at London South Bank
tenement_funster
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by S.R)
Go away, your head is shaped like a football
Point taken LOL
stats10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go away you silly little cow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Are you chained to your phone?