So I found a Googlewhack...

Watch this thread
Wardy23
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
...now what?
Mr. Orange
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
kill yourself
hobo06
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Wtf is a googlewhack?
Wardy23
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by hobo06)
Wtf is a googlewhack?
It's where you type 2 words into google (that both appear in the dictionary) and it only gives you 1 result.
PrinceOfCats
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Wtf is a googlewhack?
http://www.wikipedia.org/
Perfect_Gent
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Wtf is a googlewhack?
Google it and you'll find out.
Schleigg
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
go and register it on the googlewhack page and feel like you've helped the world. :top:
vin
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
go on a journey :yep:
geetar
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
http://www.googlewhack.com/whack.pl
Cirsium
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
The thing is, as soon as you register a googlewhack, it ceases to be a googlewhack
hobo06
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
OK, I just went on to the Googlewhacks website, typed the most recently added one into Google, and it had about 94,700 results...
werd123
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
You should post it here so we can verify it
mikeyd85
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by werd123)
You should post it here so we can verify it
But TSR comes up on Google searches...
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I did this once, changed my life!
ncsjohn02
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
haha pm me so i can verify it
OMG TOOTHBRUSH
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
You lucky guy I would kill hundreds of people to find a Googlewhack
Normandy114
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Post the google whack backwards: i.e.

dexterous scallywags >>> sgawyllacs suoretxed
Gez1990
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Tell your friends, and then sit back and bask in the glory
CuteStar*
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Throw a party
Minty Fresh
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by CuteStar*)
Throw a party
:yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads