Turn on thread page Beta

Quidco question watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I signed up to quidco when I purchased my blackberry on contract with orange, and its now a few months later and my payment is ready (£115). The thing is, the maximum amount they can pay you through paypal is £50. Is it safe to give all my bank details?
    I'm sure it's safe as I know many people use it, but still feel slightly uncomfortable about giving out my bank details online!
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but IIRC it takes 10 days to update so you will miss the payment for this month and it will have to be at the end of next month.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that sucks Nevermind, I've waited since February already!

ReputationRep:
    I've been using quidco for 2 years now and never had any problems.

ReputationRep:
    Need some help. It says on quidco, that I can get a cash back of £50 when I purchse a monthly contract from mobiles.com- Ive registered, now what do I do? Theres no way to link my purchase on the mobiles.com website to quidco...?

http://www.quidco.com/mobiles-co-uk/?ac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    Need some help. It says on quidco, that I can get a cash back of £50 when I purchse a monthly contract from mobiles.com- Ive registered, now what do I do? Theres no way to link my purchase on the mobiles.com website to quidco...?

http://www.quidco.com/mobiles-co-uk/?ac
    You click through the link to the site on Quidco (while logged in). Cookies should register the click and track the purchase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nearlyheadlessian)
    You click through the link to the site on Quidco (while logged in). Cookies should register the click and track the purchase.
    okay, ive just purchased from the site, nothings come up from the transactions tab.. Is this normal? does it take a while to get tracked?

ReputationRep:
    okay, ive just purchased from the site, nothings come up from the transactions tab.. Is this normal? does it take a while to get tracked?
    According to quidco mobiles.co.uk normally takes 1 day to track. Payment will obviously take considerably longer. But you'd know all this if you had bothered to read the quidco pages

ReputationRep:
    According to quidco mobiles.co.uk normally takes 1 day to track. Payment will obviously take considerably longer. But you'd know all this if you had bothered to read the quidco pages
    Why bother to read, when i can ask people whove read it

ReputationRep:
    can you be my eyes one last time? :woo:

tracking email jsut came up.. saying that expected cash back is 1p... When it should be £50? something gone wrong? or part of the confusing world of quidco?

ReputationRep:

tracking email jsut came up.. saying that expected cash back is 1p... When it should be £50? something gone wrong? or part of the confusing world of quidco?
    I dont know if it has tracked wrong or what.. but sometimes (especially on expensive cashback) they say less but then afet a few weeks it'll change to the normal price
    However, if it doesnt after i would say a month then you can just contact them and nearly every time they will rectify the problem and you will get paid what it offered
    Hope that helps buddy

ReputationRep:

"All handsets will track in at 1p and be uplifted to the correct cashback prior to payment."

ReputationRep:
    What's quidco?

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.