Need your opinions on my bf Watch

Suga_Coma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Me&my guy have known each other since April&started dating in June. He hasnt had many gfs but been around a bit [Sometimes bugs me cos Ive only had a couple serious bfs] Hes shown good signs- opened up about his past, introduced me to his friends who've said he talks about me with them, hes said we're not just a hookup, hes not just trying to get into my pants and recently mentioned a trip to his home town.
Things that are bothering me--
-Him&his friends are in the process of moving but 5/6 dates we've been with them&they're so stressed. Always seems to be drama or he'd be off for 20 mins talking to some of them about the others or their situation
-I find Im making most of the effort to see him [even though I also dont have money/car at the moment]
-When we first spoke he was romantic but I dont get that anymore. He seems comfortable around me but I wanna hear the other things!
-Im going on holiday for a month&he hasnt mentioned keeping in touch, just that he'll see me in September when we're both moving to London
JOjo1992Newport
Report 8 years ago
Ask him about keeping in touch over the holiday, phoning each other every few days. Tell him you really care for him but want to know his feelings so you don't get messed around. He may not be used to being in a proper relationship, so this might be scaring him off a bit. It isn't your fault though, and if he isn't up to committing, there are plenty of other guys around who arn't scared of being in a relationship. Are you both going to the same Uni or anything?
Teveth
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just be glad you've found someone willing to have you, sugartits.
Suga_Coma
Rep:
?
(Original post by Teveth)
Darlin there are plently of people who'd be willing to have me :] Now get off my thread
Teveth
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was only joking. I'll let you have me, if you want. Unlike your boyfriend, I actually have a penis.
Joe Weavurrr
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't agree with making a "cons" list about someone you're dating, especially on a website. That's not cool.
If he saw this he'd probably be very upset and insulted, understandably.

He sounds like a regular decent human.
pina.Love
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:teehee:
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

(Original post by Suga_Coma)
Darlin there are plently of people who'd be willing to have me :] Now get off my thread
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/...4435-Owned.jpg
katekatekate7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think you should tell your boyfriend how you feel
If he understands how you're feeling, then perhaps he'll make more of an effort for you.
If you don't say anything and keep your opinions bottled up, then he'll probably think things are fine and dandy, which isn't the case :yes:
Keith Lemon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Talking to him is the only thing that'll solve any problems you have...
Luke0011
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cook him steak, then he'll think you're a keeper!

On a more serious note, just talk to him. Let him know.
Suga_Coma
Rep:
?
I dont wanna be pushy&demanding at the moment because hes stressed...I dont know I feel like Im being unreasonable but it does bother me a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (60)
19.74%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.47%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.79%

Watched Threads