The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A girl-friend? Yes... I would've just wished she came and spoke to me about it instead of making it up.
Well, if she just lied to us I'd think she had some issues that we didn't know about.

If she lied, and dragged someone's name through the mud for whatever reason, then Im not sure what I would do. But I would NOT be impressed.
Death Metal growl: NOOOOOO

LOL jk Of course I'd still be friends, it's totally understandable to cover up such a tough and humiliating chapter
No.

If a guy raped someone I would not be friends with him.

If people say yes then it is just double standards.
lied and pretended she hadn't been raped when she had..or vice versa?
Reply 6
do you mean: didn't get raped and said she did, or did get raped, and said she didn't?
Hell no, would tell her where to go.
Reply 8
Nope.
Depends on the circumstances.
Reply 10
wolfspirit
do you mean: didn't get raped and said she did, or did get raped, and said she didn't?

He probably means the first one.

And the answer is no.
Reply 11
If you mean never actually got raped but pretended that she did, then I would find it hard to remain friends. Not just because of the lie itself, but to be capable of lying about something like that is bad in itself. However, if there was a reason such as psychological issues or covering for another problem then I would support them, but it would change how I thought of them certainly, and probably would not remain friends- just a support.
You mean making up a rape right?

Of course not, it's a horrible thing to do to somebody, destroys their life no matter the verdict of a court.
Reply 13
If she definately made a false rape allegation, then definately not.
llys
He probably means the first one.

And the answer is no.

Then no. Because that's just a tad attention seeking and if she went on to say who "raped" her, that's even worse.
Reply 15
No, she's obviously a delusional freak!
Wait, like she claimed she was raped while I wasn't true or the other way around?
I think some people are misunderstanding the question.

I presume the OP means "if a girl didn't get raped, but said she did", but some people are interpreting it as "if a girl got raped, but said she didn't."
Reply 18
Advanced Subsidiary
Ok, so it's obviously based off the thread from earlier it didn't get many responses so I've decided to make it into a thread of it's own.

So, would you?

Your sig says "relationsips" is it supposed to?
lied about being raped when not?

or lied about not being raped when had?

Very different responses....!

Latest

Trending

Trending