Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    after much foo faa with the student finance people, i have to get a declaration of identity form signed and sent off with my birth certificate, to verify i am who i say i am. They allready have my dads financial evidence, so they dont need anything else other than my birth cert and adif form.

The earliest i can send this to them is next monday, the woman on the phone said aslong as its early august it should be ok and my loans should go through on time, although im rather dubious and think she was just trying to get rid of me.

Can i expect a delay on my loans? if so, in your own experiences how long do you think it will be till i get them?

Thankyou all.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.