Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any new students goin 2 hertfordshire uni, i dnt reli know that many people who r goin n think it would be good 2 see whos goin next year !!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You managed to get in using text language!

Anyway, I'm sure there are many people here going to Hertfordshire who you can speak to. The TSR community is always very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matty_springy)
    any new students goin 2 hertfordshire uni, i dnt reli know that many people who r goin n think it would be good 2 see whos goin next year !!!
    there are quite a few herts student on the tsr forums here so have a look through that. What are you going to study?

There are also some Facebook groups, they are a good way to meet people going to herts or students in the higher years. If you got any questions you can always make a thread or send a PM.

All the best

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to study Maths & Philosophy.
    I haven't found anyone studying the same course as me, yet. :/

I don't go Herts Uni, I just stalk the forum on it hoping my wisdom as a native of Hatfield comes in handy.

Though I am down the forum most weekends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rawr.ox)
    I'm going to study Maths & Philosophy.
    I haven't found anyone studying the same course as me, yet. :/
    thats an unusual combination, sounds cool though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LLandersUK)
    thats an unusual combination, sounds cool though
    Mhmm, but it goes well together so I've been told.

But it's not philosophy like just going on about god and stuff, it's more the logic of being able to argue your point and stuff.

So excited to go (:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1269622

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have a conditional offer for Hertfordshire! What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dillio)
    You managed to get in using text language!

Anyway, I'm sure there are many people here going to Hertfordshire who you can speak to. The TSR community is always very helpful.
    It's Hertfordshire. If you gave the admissions team a biscuit they would probably let you in.

ReputationRep:
    You wont see many Hertfordshire students on here, I'm pretty sure they don't know how to use the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge2009)
    You wont see many Hertfordshire students on here, I'm pretty sure they don't know how to use the internet.

What is this internet you speak of?

ReputationRep:
    Am I doing it right? :woo:

Are you some AL1 goon from St.Albans getting a bit arsey with the AL10 lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krakatoa)
    Are you some AL1 goon from St.Albans getting a bit arsey with the AL10 lot?
    no one messes with the AL10 crowd :rant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matty_springy)
    Hi I should be going hertfordshire this september!! Im studying the B.A. Hons in Photography

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.