Turn on thread page Beta

How do you kiss a girl? first time...but not for her watch

ive got my first date tomorrow night but with a girl who has had more bfs and hence is more experienced in the kissing aspects.
    I dont want to come out as a total noob out of this if i completely embarrass my self when i kiss her so could you please help me out on what i should and not do?
    Kissing on the lips if you dont know what type of kissing im talking about.

ReputationRep:
    Ask your mum if she'll let you practice on her.

For our first ever kiss, my bf stuck his tongue down my throat without even the pretence of a prep. So from then on, he wasn't ever allowed to kiss me until I said so ...and even then, no tongue was allowed until I thought he had properly learnt the errors of his ways.

Moral of the story, no tonguing on the first kiss until you've at least kiss her enough to let it naturally go there. Don't stick your tongue straight into her mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Does she know it's your first time? Also, watch Hitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSpJQlBJCzA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keith Lemon)
    Ask your mum if she'll let you practice on her.
    Textbook...

Works a charm, my mum is a pretty good kisser too

:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Use the mirror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    :lolwut:
    Is that your mum? :sexface:

Seriously OP, don't worry. Even experienced kissers have to adjust to kissing someone new. They're just more relaxed and confident about doing it.

No shoving your tongue in, no drooling or slobbering, no bad breath, don't be afraid to explore but just do it at the right pace.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to tilt your head to one side when you kiss otherwise your noses bump (I think most people instinctively tilt to the right if they're right-handed).

Ahh, I wish I were having my first kiss again. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    don't go for a full-on makeout straight away, start slowly and DON'T USE TOO MUCH TONGUE. It's really horrible when guys wash your mouth with their tongue!
    If you're insecure, just start off the kiss and follow her lead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    Textbook...

Works a charm, my mum is a pretty good kisser too

Yeah, you're mum is a pretty great at kissing actually.

Bet you didn't see that coming?!

ReputationRep:

Bet you didn't see that coming?!
    "Your mum" comebacks? Yeah most common comeback...

Would of been better if you said summet like "nah, she ain't, she's dead" bit more originality, ya get me?

Cool, safe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssRidge)
    Is that your mum? :sexface:

Seriously OP, don't worry. Even experienced kissers have to adjust to kissing someone new. They're just more relaxed and confident about doing it.

No shoving your tongue in, no drooling or slobbering, no bad breath, don't be afraid to explore but just do it at the right pace.

Ahh, I wish I were having my first kiss again. :yep:
    This. Even people who have had experience kissing before aren't experts. Just do what feels natural.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed. :sexface:

And OP. Don't plan. Just... do it. If you get me . ahah.

ReputationRep:
    lol havnt seen one of these threads for a while

ReputationRep:
    Just rub your tongue all over her face, it will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really think it's something you'll need coaching for. Just go with what comes naturally. If you do something silly just laugh and say you were nervous and kiss her again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delta_Aitch)
    For our first ever kiss, my bf stuck his tongue down my throat without even the pretence of a prep. So from then on, he wasn't ever allowed to kiss me until I said so ...and even then, no tongue was allowed until I thought he had properly learnt the errors of his ways.

Moral of the story, no tonguing on the first kiss until you've at least kiss her enough to let it naturally go there. Don't stick your tongue straight into her mouth.
    BF sounds like a total puff. Try that with a normal guy and after you had picked yourself up from the floor they'd tell you where to go.

ReputationRep:
    It is more of a natural 'go with what feels right' thing - but the best advice ever I think is Billy Connolly saying to 'make your lips as soft as possible' and a tiny little bit of pouting then see what happens

(Original post by mau5)
    BF sounds like a total puff. Try that with a normal guy and after you had picked yourself up from the floor they'd tell you where to go.
    Actually, he sounds like someone who actually wants to be in a relationship. Try hitting a girl and telling her where to go and you'll find yourself on the floor after she calls the police.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.