5ft8, weight? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I'm 5ft8 and weigh about 62 kilos but there's a lot of fat on me. My BMI suggests lower end of normal, but there's a lot of flabby skin everywhere, although I do exercise. Was wondering, anyone else with my height, how much do you weigh?
omg4sunnyd
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
80kg
SomeStudent
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
Can you tell me your height in cm please :p:
I'm about that height (178cm, which might actually be 5ft9) and I'm 64kg
mattiemayi
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm 5ft8 and weigh about 62 kilos but there's a lot of fat on me. My BMI suggests lower end of normal, but there's a lot of flabby skin everywhere, although I do exercise. Was wondering, anyone else with my height, how much do you weigh?
I'm 5ft8, and i'm 10 stone.. I have a bit of weight on my hips but that's about it. How much do you weigh in stones?
omg4sunnyd
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by SomeStudent)
Can you tell me your height in cm please :p:
I'm about that height (178cm, which might actually be 5ft9) and I'm 64kg
5'8 = 173
Jordan-Kirby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
5'9 - 69kg :ahee:
skinny-minnie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
5'7" - 53kg
ace_uchiha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

You probably lost weight at a rapid pace and that's why yu have loose skin. It'll take time, but in about a year or two...your skin should be back to normal
Flamin Nora
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5ft 8 and weight 63 kilos. I've got some flabby bits, it's annoying. Think you would be hard pushed to find a woman of any height without them. Try toning exercises?
xXxBaby-BooxXx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5 ft 8 and I'm 55/56kg
Idiot-Finder
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
BMI is useless, that is why.
doleful
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5'8 and my weight is 57kg

try doing exercises that would add some muscles and not those for losing weight
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm 5ft 8-ish and 63kg.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mattiemayi)
I'm 5ft8, and i'm 10 stone.. I have a bit of weight on my hips but that's about it. How much do you weigh in stones?

9 st 7 I think.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ace_uchiha)
You probably lost weight at a rapid pace and that's why yu have loose skin. It'll take time, but in about a year or two...your skin should be back to normal

A year??? You've got to be joking....

my weight has not really fluctuated btw, I've been consistently 62 kilos give or take two over the past couple of months. A year ago I think I was closer to 58 or something. Had little fat on me then. Those were the days...
ace_uchiha
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
So you didn't lose weight??

Okay well disregard what I said then :p:
Maybe it's your body bone structure...if you have a really small frame then going according to the BMI chart wouldn't be advisable!
aura1947
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I am 5 ft 8 and I weigh...

Drum roll please...

90 kg :awesome:
ArcaneAnna
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Everyones different.

But I'm 5"11 and I weigh 58kg. :/
ArcaneAnna
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ace_uchiha)
Yeah, if you're like 60.

At our age (I'm assuming here that most people are under 25) when you loose weight, any excess skin would be gone withing a few weeks. :s
ace_uchiha
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by ArcaneAnna)
Yeah, if you're like 60.

At our age (I'm assuming here that most people are under 25) when you loose weight, any excess skin would be gone withing a few weeks. :s

Not necessarily, if you were 16 and weighed about 220 lbs. and you lost about 60 lbs. in 2 months, you would probably have to wait a year for the loose skin to go back down...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1236)
79.59%
Leave (317)
20.41%

Watched Threads