Is the stress getting to him OR Is he not as interested as I thought? Watch

Suga_Coma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Me&my guy have known each other since April&started dating in June. He hasnt had many gfs but been around a bit [Sometimes bugs me cos Ive only had a couple serious bfs] Hes shown good signs- opened up about his past, introduced me to his friends who've said he talks about me with them, hes said we're not just a hookup, hes not just trying to get into my pants and recently mentioned a trip to his home town.
Things that are bothering me--
-Him&his friends are in the process of moving but 5/6 dates we've been with them&they're so stressed. Always seems to be drama or he'd be off for 20 mins talking to some of them about the others or their situation
-I find Im making most of the effort to see him [even though I also dont have money/car at the moment]
-When we first spoke he was romantic but I dont get that anymore. He seems comfortable around me but I wanna hear the other things!
-Im going on holiday for a month&he hasnt mentioned keeping in touch, just that he'll see me in September when we're both moving to London
paulb79
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Your best bet would be to sit down with him and just explain to him these things that are bugging you a little and see what he has to say. The stress of moving may be part of it, but not knowing him I can't really say.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed