Turn on thread page Beta

a man in a relationship think i am crushing over him!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    BASICALLY the guy thinks i have feelings for him when i don't his even told his sister that i am crushing over him what should i do?? he and his sis give me funny looks i have no feeling for this guy!!

ReputationRep:
    tell him simples

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    tell him simples
    i don't want to say anything directly as that will be like i am only saying that cuz i know nw he is in a relationship...

ReputationRep:
    shout at him in front of his friends or family :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purebeauty)
    i don't want to say anything directly as that will be like i am only saying that cuz i know nw he is in a relationship...
    Find something that will really crush his seemingly large ego and list the billion reasons you wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot barge pole :P and then watch him walk away with his tail between his legs
    Or be really sensitive, take him to one side and explain nicely that he's simply not you're type

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Care-Free)
    Find something that will really crush his seemingly large ego and list the billion reasons you wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot barge pole :P and then watch him walk away with his tail between his legs
    Or be really sensitive, take him to one side and explain nicely that he's simply not you're type

LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purebeauty)
    LOL
    someone thought i had a crush on him when i didn't......in a crowded corridor in school i screamed " I DON'T FANCY YOU! YOU HAVE A WEIRD NOSE!" everyone was looking at me like...'wtf?'
    I wouldn't advise that method..I still cringe now..:o:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.