The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

At least 6ft2, blond hair and blue eyes, beautiful face, and a nice muscular body, by no means thin and has nice arm muscles.

Would be intelligent, witty, mature, understanding, liberal and kind, has the same interests as me.

Passionate, and generous.

Miss_Scarlet
Purely out of interest and boredom... xD

What would they look like?
What would their personality be like?
How would they be in the bedroom?

:-)
Tyrannosaurus Cal
I like how so many girls want a tall, dark, handsome, suited, hilarious, caring, commitment-loving man who works in the City 6 days a week and volunteers rescuing dolphins for 4. That's right, he'd have a 10 day week, because his name is Chet and he rides a motorcycle which vibrates his rippling abs as he rides to pick up that diamond ring he's just bought for you.

I just want a beard, CAL.
Reply 242
not fussed, just want chemistry
meenu89
Guess.

me, tbh.
Reply 244
HARRY PUTAH
So you wanna date a hunchback?

:yep: and have a fairy tale ending :love:
Reply 245
tinker_bell4

And Matt Smith... :grin:

:love:

I am also pretty much in love with Matt Smith! We obviously have the same taste in guys. Nice one.
:rolleyes:
Reply 246
Miss_Scarlet
Purely out of interest and boredom... xD

What would they look like?
What would their personality be like?
How would they be in the bedroom?

:-)

THREE VAGINAS.

SHE WOULD NOT TALK. EVER.
SHE WOULD MAKE ME A SANDWICH WITHOUT ME ASKING.
MissSasha
I read some of it... there not being serious most of them are taking the mick and rest just have issues they need to sort out lool

But this:

:drool: Devin Thomas :drool:

comes close second after Mr.Demps :smile:

i dont know but he looks very young... he hasnt go anything going for him body wise, dont you want a man not a boy?

I'd rather have Justin Bieber than that so-called "man" you posted.

Urgh, he's not nice at all. :yucky:
Mann18
Yet.

No, you can't hide behind the insanity of others.

If I kill someone in a less than brutal fashion, it doesn't make it OK because people are killed in brutal fashions all the time.

What do you mean by "yet"? Wth?

:rolleyes:

I haven't done anything wrong - at all.
Wonder-Woman
Phwoar! :coma:

He's just urgh... I definitely wouldn't.

:yucky:

Most of the men posted on this thread is just :yucky:
tinker_bell4

And Matt Smith... :grin:

:love:

I hate him so much. :nothing:

Not to mention he's the total opposite of my dream man.

Come on, he's actor on a budget-rate, pathetic little TV program. That does not turn me on at all. :colonhash:
Rimipie
this guy would be absolutely perfect, he's a model and actor called gaspard ulliel :coma: (he's french as well, i think im gonna die :love:)

No. :yucky:

and t.i omg :coma: :

No. :yucky:

OH AND I CAN'T FORGET JUSTIN BIEBER MY BABY :love:

Yeah baby, yeah! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:
Tyrannosaurus Cal
I like how so many girls want a tall, dark, handsome, suited, hilarious, caring, commitment-loving man who works in the City 6 days a week and volunteers rescuing dolphins for 4. That's right, he'd have a 10 day week, because his name is Chet and he rides a motorcycle which vibrates his rippling abs as he rides to pick up that diamond ring he's just bought for you.

Err I don't want that. :lolwut:
Reply 253
DAMMMM some of the picutres posted on here look ruff! loool :teehee:

Personal preffrance though I suppose... but nobody compares to will demps or devin thomas!
Reply 254
im so academic
I'd rather have Justin Bieber than that so-called "man" you posted.

Urgh, he's not nice at all. :yucky:

:lolwut:
Are you dizzy LOOOL :zomg:

He’s like perfect (well 2nd) look at the tattoos and muscles! He’s like OMG

Think id faint if I ever actually met anybody this good looking in real life loool

How does this:

:drool: :love:

Compare to this:

:lolwut: :yucky:
and how doe this:

:love::love::love: :drool:
compare to this:

LOOOOL look at him he looks like a child... you might not agree that will demps is more attractive because that’s personal opinion but I think we can all agree that Justin body is not happening and that he looks like a child..
Doesn't have to be amazingly good looking, but sweet, generous, kind, protective etc.
MissSasha
Are you dizzy LOOOL :zomg:

He’s like perfect (well 2nd) look at the tattoos and muscles! He’s like OMG

Think id faint if I ever actually met anybody this good looking in real life loool

Interesting because if I saw a similiar-looking guy on the street, I'd be like "that's below average" and just pass him off as nothing.

How does this:

:drool: :love:

:yucky:

Compare to this:

:lolwut: :yucky:

:love: :love: :love:

and how doe this:

:love::love::love: :drool:

:hmmm:

compare to this:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

LOOOOL look at him he looks like a child... you might not agree that will demps is more attractive because that’s personal opinion but I think we can all agree that Justin body is not happening and that he looks like a child..

I love his body. It's cute just like everything about him really. :cute:
i thought i'd post some pics :colone:

Spoiler

:sexface:
Reply 258
Tyson Beckford. It's not often i think guys have attractive physiques to look at...BUT...

Seriously, a 6ft+, athletic (and ideally quite stocky/"massive" ), funny guy who is good fun to be around. I'm a sucker for an American, Canadian, Irish or (soft/mild) Welsh accent too.

I like my men to be manly...any man that looks like he takes longer to get ready than me is a no-no.
Reply 259
Sam89

:lol: I know!

It just shouldnt be allowed to be exist!!

Latest

Trending

Trending