guys, would you have anal sex? Watch

bbtftw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
my bf wants anal sex but I find the idea gross and just not a turn-on at all.

Obviously he wants to penetrate me but I told him he can't unless he lets me do it to him first (strap-on, im a girl) just so he can see what it feels like.

So it got me wondering, do any straight guys actually want to be on the receiving end of this?
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Give, not receive.
Reflexive
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't think it's a fair analogy since girls are used to receiving things
EssRidge
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't want to be on either end of this, but thumbs up to you for asking for it from him :borat:

What did he say btw?
Duffking
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bbtftw)
Obviously he wants to penetrate me but I told him he can't unless he lets me do it to him first (strap-on, im a girl) just so he can see what it feels like.
Luckily I can't speak from experience but I'm going to imagine that it feels like taking a massive, massive dump.
Jordan-Kirby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No :lolwut:
Anonymous #1
Report 8 years ago
yea probably
DaveSmith99
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No way in hell would I take it up the bumbum. I'm not too keen on the idea of giving either.
Liam_G
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Duffking)
Luckily I can't speak from experience but I'm going to imagine that it feels like taking a massive, massive dump.
....and then having it rammed back up your arse
Blutarsky
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's a stupid idea.

If he says yes, dump him cos he's gay.
Jonnyish
Report 8 years ago
A lot of people I know talk about this as though it's the holy grail. It has never appealed to me though, and weirdly, those that have done it never really talk about it.

I do have a friend who's girlfriend gave him the exact ultimatum you have, he went a long with it. They both claimed to have enjoyed it!
EssRidge
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
yea probably
Well, will he put the money strap-on where his mouth ******* is?

And no one is "used to receiving things" in that hole unless they've had plenty of anal sex before.
Spacecam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Some guys enjoy having it done to them. Some guys enjoy giving anal.

A good ultimatum between a man and woman when the man wants to give the woman anal is to tell him that he needs to take you with a strap on similar in size to his "thing."

If he agrees, go for it. If he doesn't, then he knows what he has to do for you to say yes.
Astra_K
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'd let my gf do it to me if she really wanted.
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Given that the whole point of anal sex is for both people to get off simultaneously, if you can explain to me how a girl can come from wearing a strap-on, then I might consider it. Otherwise the analogy is utterly stupid.
motorsportUK
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
why would you want to **** your bf with a strapon?
Militantbuthopeful
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
my bf wants anal sex but I find the idea gross and just not a turn-on at all.

So it got me wondering, do any straight guys actually want to be on the receiving end of this?
Interesting..

I suppose in the name of fairness I'd have to.....

Wouldn't say I'd want to but I think one time for a life time pass to my gfs anus would be worth it
mrmuscles800
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sounds a fair trade.

Why dont you just fist his ass whilst he pounds your ass, so you can trade off at the same time.
Tefhel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
A girl doing a guy with a strap on is called "pegging". Wikipedia it, there's a nice diagram with a pink strap on lol. Considering the depth of the article it's probably more common than anyone will admit to. Sounds like a fair thing to ask to me, you don't have to do it. If you don't want to do it, just say you'll buy her diamonds instead lol.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
This is a troll, but anyway -

That's like saying you'll only give your bf head if he gives you oral first. Its not about 'tit-for-tat' - if one of you doesn't like something, you don't do it, simple as.
I wouldn't demand a guy to use a strap on before we did anal. We'd just do anal if I felt it was something I was happy to do - if not, then no-go, end of.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise