Turn on thread page Beta

Do you girls get this? (fat over bra) watch

Announcements

Im slim and excersise but when i wear a bra and tight fitting t shirt I get what looks like fat hanging over my bra strap sort of under the arms at the sides of the back...does anyone know what i mean? It can only be seen when I wear a bra:confused: How could I tone it up?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you need to get measured again. Perhaps the bra does not fit properly. (It's too tight)

ReputationRep:
    we need pics to be sure of what you're talking about.

ReputationRep:
    It's perfectly normal, most people get it. if the bra is a correct fit, it will be a bit tighter, and unless you literally have no fat on your body, you'll most likely get it

ReputationRep:
    Ill fitting bra.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im slim and excersise but when i wear a bra and tight fitting t shirt I get what looks like fat hanging over my bra strap sort of under the arms at the sides of the back...does anyone know what i mean? It can only be seen when I wear a bra:confused: How could I tone it up?
    Yeah same, it just hangs out under my arms, i hate it! i feel like i have the wrong size but every bra i wear seems to have a little of my boob hanging out :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Get a bigger bra size :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe your knockers are too big?

ReputationRep:
    you need to get fitted so that it doesnt happen but its quite common

ReputationRep:
    I'd get remeasured if I were you OP

Is your bra on its loosest catch? If it is, it might be too tight.

ReputationRep:
    We are gonna need some pics to proceed OP.

ReputationRep:
    I've not experienced this ever....go up a measurement size not a cup size perhaps!

ReputationRep:
    Go up a cup size maybe, OP.
    (Original post by failingatm)
    we need pics to be sure of what you're talking about.
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lt001)
    We are gonna need some pics to proceed OP.
    Shudder.

Solution: don't wear a bra.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you have no fat on you whatsoever, it's perfectly normal. Don't worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ummmmmm - I have like a bump between the two elastic parts - does that make sense?? - but it's not like hanging over I think you should get re mesured!

(Original post by YdLeet)
    Maybe your knockers are too big?
    Im only AA cup

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter what cup size you are, the bulge is caused by the band going around your chest being too tight. Unless you're so thin your ribs are sticking out, if the band is too small then you'll have 'back fat'.

Try a bigger band BUT remember to go down a cup size e.g if you were a 32E, get a 34DD (the actual cup volume will be the same on both bras, just the band will be larger)

ReputationRep:
    Like everyone else has suggested, get measured. It can't hurt.

Maybe you need a bigger bra or a looser top

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.