The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
*absinthe*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I'm with Virgin, fibre optic not cable - but they do offer cable services too so not sure what the issue is.
Yeah i think we can get the cable. The downside of living in wales we never get anything in our area not even decent freeview!
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The only threads more popular than us right now are ones about Bin Laden. This is what a PSN hack does. Anyone know when we were last not in the most popular threads?
jermaindefoe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by dhr90)
The only threads more popular than us right now are ones about Bin Laden. This is what a PSN hack does. Anyone know when we were last not in the most popular threads?
tbh its my fault today
AugustWestie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Where do I find popular threads?
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by AugustWestie)
Should be on the front page of TSR, there's 2 tabs, latest threads and most popular.
AugustWestie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
Should be on the front page of TSR, there's 2 tabs, latest threads and most popular.
Duh... How did I never notice that?
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Most people have probably already seen this or some variation, but thought I'll post it anyway

Love the Duke Nukem bit too

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-30-fu.../brian-gilmore
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Ordered Brotherhood from Play this morning, at the time it said it was in stock, now says awaiting for stock.

Not a problem because I have exams anyway. :rolleyes:
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AugustWestie)
:fyi: You can also have a widget at the side of the forum displaying latest and most popular threads

(Original post by hobo06)
x
:awesome: Thats rep worthy!
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *absinthe*)
we're with 02 at home and on the maximum tariff yet get regular emails saying that we're using more than the fair usage policy and that if we carry on we'll get cut off so we're switching probably to bt as we can't get virgin in our area yet.
How much are you using per month? They do have an upper limit even though they say unlimited.

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
:rofl:

if i get the money in my paypal, surely it then is my money? or does paypal take time to clear funds / can be cancelled etc - i have very little experience with this kind of stuff. Im thinking let them put the cash in my account, let it clear, then send the
item
Just stay clear mate, honestly...I've sold a lot of phones on eBay and had a lot of emails about stuff like this. Either agree on a price and put it as a buy it now or tell him to **** off. There are so many scammers in the mobile phones section of eBay...
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
How much are you using per month? They do have an upper limit even though they say unlimited.

Just stay clear mate, honestly...I've sold a lot of phones on eBay and had a lot of emails about stuff like this. Either agree on a price and put it as a buy it now or tell him to **** off. There are so many scammers in the mobile phones section of eBay...
its hard to see how they scam when they have such good rep, but if you read the emails it looks like he plays on that fact to get you to fall for the scam - he isn't replying to me now anyway.

know any decent places to try get rid of it, i think i may have put it up for too much on ebay! I am going to sell the blackberry and iphone and get the new htc
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
its hard to see how they scam when they have such good rep, but if you read the emails it looks like he plays on that fact to get you to fall for the scam - he isn't replying to me now anyway.

know any decent places to try get rid of it, i think i may have put it up for too much on ebay! I am going to sell the blackberry and iphone and get the new htc
Try gumtree or http://mobilevaluer.com/

You might get less for it if you sell it off to one of these companies but bear in mind the extortionate fees that Paypal and eBay charge after you've sold an item. It comes to about 12/13% of the overall value of the phone.

You thinking of getting the HTC Sensation?
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

You might get less for it if you sell it off to one of these companies but bear in mind the extortionate fees that Paypal and eBay charge after you've sold an item. It comes to about 12/13% of the overall value of the phone.

desire s i was thinking of.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
desire s i was thinking of.

Don't bother with that, it's mediocre at best. Have a look at the Galaxy S which came out about a year ago and pretty much matches the Desire S or get a newer HTC phone like the Sensation which looks amazing btw...:sogood:
hwalker37
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Phobia27)
I've tried winning a PS3 before and spent a bit and failed, but overall I think I'm in profit so far, I've won 3 iPod Shuffles, £75 Next vouchers, £70 1 year Restaurant membership discount, £25, USB stick, 103 piece toolkit, some bid credits for Madbid and now the PS3.

By law it's not a gambling website but it essentially is, it can get quite addictive :p:
So this website is legit? I don't understand, it seems too good to be true! haha
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So when is PSN coming back on?

And I hope to just auto sign in and start playing again. I don't want to have to register a new account/email address, or download any updates. Am I just being too optmistic?

SONY are such lazy *****! Imagine 70m people trying to download the same patch at the same time. :rolleyes: Is there any point actually bothering.
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Don't bother with that, it's mediocre at best. Have a look at the Galaxy S which came out about a year ago and pretty much matches the Desire S or get a newer HTC phone like the Sensation which looks amazing btw...:sogood:
im gueessing the handset will be closer to £500 than it is £400 tho eh which makes it too much for me, i can get the desire s for £320 atm on hukd
WhatIsAUsername?
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is reported that it was in fact Osama Bin Laden who hacked the PSN, which is why the US has decided to assassinate him.
spikeymike
Rep:
?

Gumtree? Dude. HUKD or AVForums. :gthumb:
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
im gueessing the handset will be closer to £500 than it is £400 tho eh which makes it too much for me, i can get the desire s for £320 atm on hukd
But the Desire S really isn't worth it, I don't know who they aimed it at when they were made it but it's a phone that doesn't really have a place because of all the dual-core phones coming out atm. I've managed to get the Galaxy S II [which atm is the best phone out there easily] for about £300 after cashback etc. I've got it on contract but I'm not going to use that sim. Trust me when I tell you that the Desire S isn't worth it :p:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (42)
9.21%
I used to but I don't now (13)
2.85%
No, but I want to start (161)
35.31%
No, I am unable to (110)
24.12%
No, I chose not to (130)
28.51%