Watch
This discussion is closed.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by hornblower)
You can do that with a straight chemistry degree.
Yeah but you have to be really specific as to where you study, so the degree with straight chem that you choose has an element of pharmacy in it...So this limits immediatly the number of places you can apply to. Personally I would say the combined course is much better.
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Yeah but you have to be really specific as to where you study, so the degree with straight chem that you choose has an element of pharmacy in it...So this limits immediatly the number of places you can apply to. Personally I would say the combined course is much better.
I disagree on that one. A straight chemistry degree should open more doors, and should not hinder an application for a pharmacology job.
trinigyal
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
A-level Chemistry = Didn't really know what I was in for... and was glad to have it over with

Chemistry at University = I would be slightly demented and/or masochistic!!

Sorry... but as you can probably guess I was never that enamoured with Chemistry in school. Go for it if that's your choice though...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (51)
19.39%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (58)
22.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (50)
19.01%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (55)
20.91%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
9.51%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
9.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed