This discussion is closed.
Sasha D
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can anyone actually use them? (And no i dont mean just jabbing the stick into a lump of food!)
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
Can anyone actually use them? (And no i dont mean just jabbing the stick into a lump of food!)

It's just a matter of practice. And being taught properly
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Tried once years ago, but didn't manage. Gave up on it, especially as I haven't got a set of chopsticks to practise with.
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep!! They're really easy to use...especially when you eat noodles at least once a week with them!!

Btw- did i mention i'm chinese???

G
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i can pick up jelly with chopsticks! now that is skill
Sasha D
Rep:
?
(Original post by gzftan)
Yep!! They're really easy to use...especially when you eat noodles at least once a week with them!!

G
Unfair advantage!
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Unfair advantage!
Sorry....but i make up for it in that i'm quite short....ah the curse of being chinese!!

Anyway...one thing that i always find really funny is watching those who are 'chopstick non-proficient' try and eat rice with chopsticks!!

Lol! No chinese person actually picks each grain of rice up with chopsticks!!

G
Sasha D
Rep:
?
(Original post by starry)
omg! u deserve an award 4 that...really, i'd present it 2 u myself but i dont believe u!
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)

G

ur chinese? wow...same here. yeah chopsticks just come with practise, especially if u don't get the option of a knife and fork
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by starry)
arghh, that just reminded me- i made jelly christmas eve + it's been in the fridge ever since (i went away on holiday + completely forgot about it)... will i be ill if i eat it now?

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
arghh, that just reminded me- i made jelly christmas eve + it's been in the fridge ever since (i went away on holiday + completely forgot about it)... will i be ill if i eat it now?

lou xxx
wouldn't recommend it....but then again i don't know anything about jelly...does it smell okish?
Sasha D
Rep:
?

lou xxx
Probli not hon
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by white_solitude)
wouldn't recommend it....but then again i don't know anything about jelly...does it smell okish?
i'm just about to go investigate. if you never hear from me again you'll know why...

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i'm just about to go investigate. if you never hear from me again you'll know why...

lou xxx
lol...send it to the neighbours and wait for the thump
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
lol...send it to the neighbours and wait for the thump
found a better guinea pig- i'd made little mine individual jellies and my brother found them yesterday + he says it tasted fine... nice of him to ask if he could have some. anyway they smell ok (mmm.... strawberry) so i think i'll risk it...

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
found a better guinea pig- i'd made little mine individual jellies and my brother found them yesterday + he says it tasted fine... nice of him to ask if he could have some. anyway they smell ok (mmm.... strawberry) so i think i'll risk it...

lou xxx
hehe...good luck!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hehe...good luck!
it's got a slightly odd flavour (but not that much- my brother never noticed)- kinda less diluted than nomal possibly (it was diluted perfectly before i went away)... ah well, it still tastes nice *collapses on floor*

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it's got a slightly odd flavour (but not that much- my brother never noticed)- kinda less diluted than nomal possibly (it was diluted perfectly before i went away)... ah well, it still tastes nice *collapses on floor*

lou xxx

tut tut tut.....the trauma of temptation, actually i haven't eaten jelly in a very long time...they used to serve jelly with cream in my junior school....wow...feels like eons ago
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
tut tut tut.....the trauma of temptation, actually i haven't eaten jelly in a very long time...they used to serve jelly with cream in my junior school....wow...feels like eons ago
i hadn't had it forever and i went shoppign with my mum the other week and i couldn't resist. it was pretty damn tasty actually- although the cat insisted on sitting on the keyboard + trying to help himself to it *maybe i should feed him this year*[jk] ... i was fairly tempted to post what he had typed cos it made me giggle, just random letters, but then i relaised people already think i'm insane enough this evening...

lou xxx
white_solitude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i hadn't had it forever and i went shoppign with my mum the other week and i couldn't resist. it was pretty damn tasty actually- although the cat insisted on sitting on the keyboard + trying to help himself to it *maybe i should feed him this year*[jk] ... i was fairly tempted to post what he had typed cos it made me giggle, just random letters, but then i relaised people already think i'm insane enough this evening...

lou xxx

sounds familiar...by brother does that, just randomly comes climbing up to the desk and smashing the keyboard, and everyone on msn thinks 'celebrate! shes eventually lost it!'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (5)
50%
Yes- I don't like it (1)
10%
No- I want it (3)
30%
No- I don't want it (1)
10%

Watched Threads