Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
They sell it at Ocado I think.
Reply 2
4/10.
Do you only eat gold too?
:troll:
Reply 5

Actually, I hear 'C**ts "R" Us' are having a blow-out sale. Try there.
Inb4sadpeoplesuckinguptoprofeshbecausehehashighrep
Reply 7
Bugger me, what the **** is that? Drink it out the taps, for God's sake.
Reply 8
Bring one of those bottles with you, fill it up with tap water when you get here - no one will ever know and people will still think you're a dick. :top:
It's only about £2.94 a litre so it's not that expensive, certainly not expensive enough to start trolling about.
Reply 10
I'm A Duck - Quack
Inb4sadpeoplesuckinguptoprofeshbecausehehashighrep

You appear to have confused 'General Discussion' with 'Chat'.
Reply 11
Baha. £1.50 in Fenwick.
Profesh
You appear to have confused 'General Discussion' with 'Chat'.

:yikes:
Reply 13
I know that I'm extremely late commenting on this post but just thought I'd mention that a couple of years ago when I was living in Oslo there was a documentary on tv (sort of like Panorama) showing how Voss is actually just tap water and the whole glacier thing is a scam, of course most people in sweden knew this already but it was just funny seeing the reactions of some of the american tourists they interviewed about it, they were horrified that they'd been tricked into thinking that tap water was the holy grail!
Original post by Gianni94
I know that I'm extremely late commenting on this post but just thought I'd mention that a couple of years ago when I was living in Oslo there was a documentary on tv (sort of like Panorama) showing how Voss is actually just tap water and the whole glacier thing is a scam, of course most people in sweden knew this already but it was just funny seeing the reactions of some of the american tourists they interviewed about it, they were horrified that they'd been tricked into thinking that tap water was the holy grail!

You joined a forum to resurrect a two year old thread?
Reply 15
It's not even tasty
lmao some of folk on here were toddlers when this came out
jeez this post was 8 years ago, 8 years ago I didnt have a worry in the world
Original post by Laupo
It's not even tasty

Lol i love how you reply to this post 6 years later from which the last person replied
Reply 19
I was really disappointed with the water.... I want to save other people from a similar experience...

Latest