Turn on thread page Beta

get tipsy with your parents (am i as sad as i think i am?) watch

ReputationRep:
    yes i know this is one of those rubbishy threads people are moaning about, but i'm really bored and all the active threads are failry boring in my opinion.

how many of you get tipsy with your parents?- i didn't even mean to tonight, btu i've been ill and totally off alcohol and i've just had a few glasses of wine with a takeaway and they've gone totally to my head... i can't be the only one who does things like this... can i?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yes i know this is one of those rubbishy threads people are moaning about, but i'm really bored and all the active threads are failry boring in my opinion.

how many of you get tipsy with your parents?- i didn't even mean to tonight, btu i've been ill and totally off alcohol and i've just had a few glasses of wine with a takeaway and they've gone totally to my head... i can't be the only one who does things like this... can i?

lou xxx
    nope i do it all the time!!!

had a couple too many tonight coz im going home 2morw!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    no, theres nothing wrong with drinking with your parents. especially as we're all adults now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)

love Katy ***
    does that mean we'll see less of you again?

i have absalutely no excuse, i just really liked the wine! and then my parents opened another bottle and so i had to have some more... god i really am feeling ab it out of it. it's only wine that makes me go this lightheaded.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    no, theres nothing wrong with drinking with your parents. especially as we're all adults now.
    speak for yourself on the adult one...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    does that mean we'll see less of you again?

i have absalutely no excuse, i just really liked the wine! and then my parents opened another bottle and so i had to have some more... god i really am feeling ab it out of it. it's only wine that makes me go this lightheaded.

lou xxx
    no it means you'll see more of me again...for the last month ive been using my sisters computer which means i keep getting kiked off coz she has "homework to do"...once im back in exeter im connected 24/7

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    I hate drinking with my parents. Its all a bit complex to explain on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    If ya parents've got alcohol on the go, drink the free booze n go with da flow!

ReputationRep:

love Katy ***

Where in South Wales are you from, ickle katy?

speak for yourself on the adult one...

lou xxx
    It's still legal to consume alcohol at home even if you're not 18, I think. My parents offer me wine or cider all the time but I don't like the taste of alcohol very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    It's still legal to consume alcohol at home even if you're not 18, I think. My parents offer me wine or cider all the time but I don't like the taste of alcohol very much.
    yes you're right it is legal- i wouldn't care if it wasn't tbh. myparents aren't bothered about me drinking underage- as long as i don't wake them up when i get in. i was just commenting on the fact i wasn't an adult as elpaw had suggested.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I drink with my parents all the time. Especially with a chinese or something on a Saturday night when i can't be bothered to go out.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    my dad got me drunk once.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    my dad got me drunk once.......
    (i was going to say something here but i don't think i will.....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    (i was going to say something here but i don't think i will.....)
    u r sick. lol, my mate said a similar thing, to be fiar it was unbelievably funny as every1 just has a laugh about my dad, he is unbelivably crazy and just one of a kind........

ReputationRep:
    The worst hangover I've ever had (and I very rarely get them) was from drinking way too much strong, expensive red wine at home with my mum. I didn't even like the stuff so not only was it a waste of the red wine, I felt really awful the next day (throwing up red wine is not a nice taste btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Where in South Wales are you from, ickle katy?

aberdare area.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    aberdare area.

love Katy ***
    do u live near Neath?

ReputationRep:
    aberdare area.

love Katy ***
    I've been there, near swansea

ReputationRep:
    Katie do you call uni "home"?....thats really interesting cus most people say they are "going home for the holidays" ie back to their parents house. Do you see uni more as your home now than your parents house??

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.