Greatest Rock Band ever? Watch

This discussion is closed.
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sasha D)
!!!!!!maybe it does but not in a way that looks sane!
the day i get up and dance to something by Sean "dutty rock" Paul or 50pence i will be doing it to take the piss out of people who do all that stupid stuff like making box shapes with their hands and nod their heads like Curchill the insurance dog, oooooooh yes!
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
the day i get up and dance to something by Sean "dutty rock" Paul or 50pence i will be doing it to take the piss out of people who do all that stupid stuff like making box shapes with their hands and nod their heads like Curchill the insurance dog, oooooooh yes!

50pence...
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
very amusing comment - but each one to one's own i say - my sisters are into r and b and i cant stand it
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nonono! uve got it all rong! that box **** isnt dancing at all.....i agree with you there but some beats make u wanna dance! The ladies do it best....yes we do! n that's y i love it so much!
(and btw, it's 50cents )
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dont get me rong i'm not an r'n'b nazi.....abit of everythin's wot keeps me happy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
nonono! uve got it all rong! that box **** isnt dancing at all.....i agree with you there but some beats make u wanna dance! The ladies do it best....yes we do! n that's y i love it so much!
(and btw, it's 50cents )
so who are your favourite hip and hop artists then? out of pure curiosity.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dont get me rong i'm not an r'n'b nazi.....abit of everythin's wot keeps me happy
r'n'b = rhythm and blues, and yet whenever i hear a song of that genre, there is anything but blues in there. More like reds and yellows.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
oooh i sense a concession on this subject coming right up lol
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
r'n'b = rhythm and blues, and yet whenever i hear a song of that genre, there is anything but blues in there. More like reds and yellows.
don't forget pinks and purples.

lou xxx
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not gonna list all my fav. artists so u can alter their names to 'humourus' counterparts!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not gonna list all my fav. artists so u can alter their names to 'humourus' counterparts!
oh damn i was looking forward to trying that out!
the only hop scotch group that really has done something good is Public enemy, u like them?
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh damn i was looking forward to trying that out!
the only hop scotch group that really has done something good is Public enemy, u like them?

I've never heard of them 2 b totally honest with u! c, i'm not an RnB nazi

*Sasha D realises she is, as of yet the only person 2 have given herself this title!*
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

I've never heard of them 2 b totally honest with u! c, i'm not an RnB nazi

*Sasha D realises she is, as of yet the only person 2 have given herself this title!*
LoL! not even in passing? oh well

by the way what exactly do you mean by RnB "nazi"? :confused:
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Past - Metallica (somewhat undisputable)
Present - Tool
Sasha D
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
LoL! not even in passing? oh well

by the way what exactly do you mean by RnB "nazi"? :confused:
someone who enforces their view of....RnB.....on others without consideration for the fact that other people may have different views.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Bigcnee)
Past - Metallica (somewhat undisputable)
Present - Tool
Metallica undisputable?
no, there are far greater rock bands that preceeded them, outshone them and had a greater influence on the world of music. I agree Metallica are excellent at what they produced, earlier stuff better, but not the best.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Metallica undisputable?
no, there are far greater rock bands that preceeded them, outshone them and had a greater influence on the world of music. I agree Metallica are excellent at what they produced, earlier stuff better, but not the best.
I prefer Metallicas music to anyone of that era.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I prefer Metallicas music to anyone of that era.
off question, but are you a fan of The Datsuns? apparently Metallica are going to tour with them in the future or so i read.
Bigcnee
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
off question, but are you a fan of The Datsuns? apparently Metallica are going to tour with them in the future or so i read.
Sorry, I've never heard much of them.

(I take it you are a Muse fan).
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Sorry, I've never heard much of them.

(I take it you are a Muse fan).
the best metallica songs are - enter sandman and i disappear - other than those they are too heavy and too lacking in guitar play ergo the reason black sabbath and iron maiden (GB heavy metal bands) did well in America. the most influential band ever was Nirvana and a close second was Rage Against The Machine
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (76)
45.24%
Pro-humanity (92)
54.76%

Watched Threads