The Student Room Group

Who's the biggest slag you know?

......The person is on this site and knows my user name so keep anon or delete.

No names obviously.

In my circle of friends one girl has a count of about 16, she's about 19 now and started at 13 and interchanged etc. She was basically a group bike. She's a nice person though and you wouldn't detect her slagginess upon meeting her.....but you would 5 shots and 4 beers later.

........Who's the biggest slag you personally know? (Post anon it's you)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
*(Post anon if it's you)
op
I wanna know who this person is! PM the username...
Reply 4
Anonymous
......The person is on this site and knows my user name so keep anon or delete.

No names obviously.

In my circle of friends one girl has a count of about 16, she's about 19 now and started at 13 and interchanged etc. She was basically a group bike. She's a nice person though and you wouldn't detect her slagginess upon meeting her.....but you would 5 shots and 4 beers later.

........Who's the biggest slag you personally know? (Post anon it's you)

If that was a boy, would you call HIM a slag?
Probably not.

Thus.. i doubt she is the "biggest slag" you know, you just have a f'ed up definition of it according to their gender like most people.
Myleene Klass

She has the surname to put us off the scent!
Good God, OP, I thought you were talking about me then.
Reply 7
The girl at uni who slept with 80 people. Bet it's like 100 now
Reply 8
TheMeister
Myleene Klass

She has the surname to put us off the scent!

If there was one person I could get assassinated without repercussions...
My flatmate from 1st year at uni. One time the accommodation service had set up a free chlamydia testing, and me and another flatmate booked an appointment for her (half as a joke, half because she shags someone different every week). She got really pissed and said she was going to take the test and rub the results in our face to shut us up. A week later when she got the results, she refused to show them to us. I think it was positive. :rofl:
Reply 10
My ex is brilliant and absolutely beautiful but she defines promiscuity.
Reply 11
cartman's mom?
Reply 12
Tommyjw
Probably not.

Thus.. i doubt she is the "biggest slag" you know, you just have a f'ed up definition of it according to their gender like most people.

No one ever addresses the fact that it's down to how the girls themselves take it (obviously, negatively). They produce most of the negative connotations of the word.

Player/Slut are words describing someone of a particular gender who sleeps around. It's just that girls themselves slate eachother for sleeping around while guys encourage eachother. I know many guys who would sleep with a slag, but they won't deny that she is a slag. Just like many girls would sleep with a player, but wouldn't deny that he's a player

If we acknowledge the fact that there's a name for guys who sleep around, there should be one for girls too.
I've got 4 male friends in their early to mid twenties who are into counts of 100-200 people.
There's a girl on my road (my age) who claims she's slept with 50 guys :/
Reply 15
kiwigirl
The girl at uni who slept with 80 people. Bet it's like 100 now

Whoever this girl is....she wins hands down. What year is she in?

Year 1: different guy about every 5 days
Year 2: different guy about every 10 days
Year 3: different guy about every 15 days
Tommyjw
Probably not.

I would. I'd call him a man-slag. :biggrin:

EDIT: or possibly a man-whore. :biggrin:
Reply 17
i know this one chick, about 18stone! they dont come much bigger than that
a bit of a slag and will blow pretty much anyone lol
Reply 18
I've explained this before; Even if you happen to be the ugliest, obese-ist-ist, ginger-ist semi-bloke around complete with back and nipple foliage; aslong as you have the right equipment between your legs, it's not that hard to get sex. For blokes it's a challenge to get sex, we can't just turn up to a bar in a skimpy dress and click our fingers; hence why females are usually slags for getting around and males are praised.
anti-duck
I've explained this before; Even if you happen to be the ugliest, obese-ist-ist, ginger-ist semi-bloke around complete with back and nipple foliage; aslong as you have the right equipment between your legs, it's not that hard to get sex. For blokes it's a challenge to get sex, we can't just turn up to a bar in a skimpy dress and click our fingers; hence why females are usually slags for getting around and males are praised.

What's wrong with ginger people? :confused: I happen to think they're very pretty. Just look at Karen Gillan. :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest