The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vnupe
haven't gotten there... yet :smile:

Good luck at MIT, from your posts I am sure you will love it... but another word of advice... I think I need to reiterate this... it is intense and the students there are very focused from the get go... so you should hit the ground running... so to speak...

Thanks =). I have a rough idea about the workload from the blogs on mitadmissions .com and I have to say I can't wait. For the last year I didn't have the luxury of focusing on school as much as I wanted so I'm just going to try my best and not forget to have fun in the meantime.
Reply 41
int_applicant
watever!!!!!!!!! The ranking is crap.....visit the school and then u will see what I am saying...very pretty campus, world-renowned professors, very competitive curriculum and world-class infrastructures....now, that to me is a world-class school....go Trojans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( oh USC graduates and students are known to be"trojans" |)

IMO the ranking is actually pretty accurate...USC is good, but not on-par with Stanford. Sorry.
betable
IMO the ranking is actually pretty accurate...USC is good, but not on-par with Stanford. Sorry.

ok..well, I guess I have to agree that it is not as good as stanford...but trust me, USC is up there somewhere... I am a proud graduate
Reply 43
Here's my personal list (Ivies excluded):

1. MIT
2. Stanford
3. UC Berkeley
4. Caltech
5. Duke
6. Rice
7. Northwestern
8. Chicago
9. Vanderbilt
10. Virginia