Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by edders)
Hello chaps,
This is coming to you from the US of A! It's 5.17pm over here (I'm finally getting over the jet lag now). Look at http://www.edders.org for one update I've been able to do to the site. I haven't had a chance to hook my digital camera up yet, but I should be putting some pics of the school/town of Mercersburg, Pennsylvania, up soon.

Now, a tech problem for you all. My roommate's computer is a rather old Mac running OS 8.5. I can't find a version of MSN Messenger to run on it that'll work (latest version requires OS X); if anyone can tell me how to get Messenger going on it I'll reward them with muchos rep points. I don't have the permissions necessary to install MSN on the school's own computers but I'll ask them if they can do it for me soon. I'm afraid I haven't got time to do any more moderating now (busy busy!) so you'll have to manage without my supervision! All I have time for (as far as I can tell) is the occasional post letting you know I've updated my site.

Cheerio, and keep it real :cool:
I thought that you had already taken your A-levels, why are you in an American School?
LH
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Joker.
Well we do need a new mod now, and I think it should be elpaw, though we do need to be careful about the number of university students we have as mods.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could install Virtual PC on ur mac and then install messenger for windows onto that...
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Well we do need a new mod now, and I think it should be elpaw, though we do need to be careful about the number of university students we have as mods.
I nominate you.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Hint hint.
not1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
I nominate you.
i dont think huntroyde is suitable after his spamming session
not1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I thought that you had already taken your A-levels, why are you in an American School?
because its fun and im learning new things (about america and about physics etc)
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i dont think huntroyde is suitable after his spamming session
It was not spam. It was first-grade beef on the bone.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Have you met many people yet?
Tobias
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
because its fun and im learning new things (about america and about physics etc)

How much more physics do they cover above A Level then??
not1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tobias)
How much more physics do they cover above A Level then??
they have classes set at different abilities; im in AP physics (advanced placement) which is better than alevel because they actually use calculus to solve stuff (rather than cheating like at alevel and using algebra)
Tobias
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
they have classes set at different abilities; im in AP physics (advanced placement) which is better than alevel because they actually use calculus to solve stuff (rather than cheating like at alevel and using algebra)
Are the APs externally assessed?
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Very Cool Edders.

hope you are enjoying your time there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (148)
60.66%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.51%
No- I want it (68)
27.87%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.97%

Watched Threads