Oh so many to pick from...

My houses in lisbon and london

jo-jo's estate in france

oh a friend's houses in madrid- shopping district and barca

jimmy's the club in nice

brazil

london- minus the tourists

The list goes on

Anywhere can be good with the right ppl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shines_)
    Anywhere can be good with the right ppl!
    Especially if you're as rich as an Arab warlord.

ReputationRep:
    I would actually like to see London completely empty like in 28 days later
    Although scrap the infected apes running about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    I would actually like to see London completely empty like in 28 days later
    Although scrap the infected apes running about
    its really good in the earllly morning when theres no one down by the thames.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    its really good in the earllly morning when theres no one down by the thames.
    oooooo I might have to take yonder trip to the river, that sounds really nice btw, how do you know that? DO you randomly walk round London in the early hours? hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    oooooo I might have to take yonder trip to the river, that sounds really nice btw, how do you know that? DO you randomly walk round London in the early hours? hehe
    me and my friends tend to wander about down there after a night of 'drinking' (we're too poor to drink lots in those fancy posh pubs down by the thames so its theres not much drinking that goes on)

getting a bus home that late/early is a real ******* !

ReputationRep:
    I can second that- its nice running along past the design museum in the morning is great before the workers get in!

ReputationRep:
    There are bits of Scotland and Ireland that are absolutely unbelievable. In fact, there are even bits of Cumbria which would be in the running. Civilisation-wise, Edinburgh is my top city.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    Where is the best place in the world you have been and why?
    Mine has to be California - San Francisco - has anyone been on Ken's Cruiser? and L.A. (Universal Studios and the Chinese Theatre) I loved them both!
    Ok..well Bude in England and northern iran was an absolute beauty that it almost killed me....

ReputationRep:
    I live in the snow 6 months a year so i'd have to say that Spain is the best place in the world cus it's a warm country.

ReputationRep:
    best place i have been has to be mauritius or the little island we visited just off of it
    peaceful quiet and perfect
    who said china?! i did not like it there im afraid! the extreme of poverty and wealth was even worse than here in the UK. it actualy quite depressed me.
    plus when my friend found a live octupus in her food we were far from impressed after being told we would be eating more westernised food because we were a skool group. eugh. but hey each to their own!

ReputationRep:
    The best place in the world happens to be an entire country.

ReputationRep:
    me and my friends tend to wander about down there after a night of 'drinking' (we're too poor to drink lots in those fancy posh pubs down by the thames so its theres not much drinking that goes on)

getting a bus home that late/early is a real ******* !
    Your not the only ones...

ReputationRep:
    The south west coast of Ireland is beautiful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    best place i have been has to be mauritius or the little island we visited just off of it
    peaceful quiet and perfect
    la reunion?

my parents are from mauritius

ReputationRep:
    la reunion?

my parents are from mauritius
    no we visited there too but this was like a tiny little island!
    my best friend is mauritian

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    who said china?! i did not like it there im afraid! the extreme of poverty and wealth was even worse than here in the UK.
    as long as you stay on the right end of the extreme - ur ok :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    as long as you stay on the right end of the extreme - ur ok :cool:
    no but sitting in a coach looking down at people brushing their teeth at the side of the road made me feel even worse. it was an experience but i just couldnt stomach going back.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Dubai has to be my favorite place in the world. Gorgeous weather, amazing white beaches with crystal clear waters, dolphins playing in the water. Its absolutly fantastic. You have amazing things to do like exploring the deserts, going wadi bashing, horseracing, camel riding, you can rent a traditional boat (dhow) and explore around the waters of dubai and find your own private island for the day. You can visit ancient tribes in the desert, or relax by the beach. You can go into the city and explore the gold souk, travel down the dubai creek or emerse yourslef in some of the best shopping in the world!

http://www.southtravels.com/middleea...otographs.html

ReputationRep:
    Favourite place on earth: a topless beach on the south atlantic french coast, when it's about 30 degrees and the beach is full of German, Dutch girls.

Just kidding:

it would probably be around Chicoutimi, in the north (the inhabitable part) of Canada, on a huge frozen lake where people are fishing like eskimoes. It's like being on another planet...

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.