The Student Room Group

Girls - how much to your ribs stick out when you lie down?

Scroll to see replies

what if you have abs and it's still a problem??
I’m bigger and mine stick out while lying down. My bf loves it! He plays with them lol and makes me suck in so he can count them. He’s just joking tho. Most guys love a little rib showing. Nothing u can do about it, it’s normal! I actually think it’s k nd of sexy. So long as you don’t look like a skeleton!
How long did it take for them to leave, how old aren’t u now?
That's how my body is too. Its weird and annoying because I weigh like, 108.2 That's what I'm supposed to weigh for my age! It's really annoying.
Reply 44
yeah but not as much as that
Mine stick out too though my hipbones don’t much. I’m not over or underweight but I do have a habit of over arching my back (I have a big bum and it makes it stick out more) so when I lie down, my back isn’t flat. It tends to be arched which makes me stick out my ribs wayyyy more. My boyfriend thinks it’s really sexy when he can see a few and always ends up running his fingers down them before kissing each one.
I know this is such an old thread but you're ok hon :smile: everyone has different bone structure, some people have big rib cages and some people have small ones, some people may even be born with more or less than the normal 24 (12 per side) you most likely just have wide ribs. I'm 110 lbs now and I can only see mine if I lie down or bend to one side but they are quite prominent since I've got an hourglass body with no breasts, But they were still visible when I was 160 lbs. It really just depends on bone structure and genetics.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending