The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i think it's purely down to the individual, you're going to get a very mixed response lol
Cellardore
i think it's purely down to the individual

Agree.

Though you tend to find brunette tops these kind of polls...
Reply 3
Hmm. Brunette seems to be winning. Are girls better tanned or pale with brunette hair? *Is having image crisis*
Reply 4
Did you mean to exclude a huge portion of the worlds female population, or have you only ever met blonde/brunette women?
Reply 5
Red :mad:
Cause it's mine :p:
Reply 6
Cellardore
i think it's purely down to the individual, you're going to get a very mixed response lol

Seems to be pretty one sided.
Reply 7
And you've missed black out as well, which funnily enough is my hair colour :p:
Reply 8
DeLboY
Did you mean to exclude a huge portion of the worlds female population, or have you only ever met blonde/brunette women?

Neither. I'm asking your opinion on the choice of only those two colours. I suppose I'm discriminating against people with blue and pink hair :rolleyes: but I'm sure they'll cope.
Hard to choose, I voted Brunette...but then again, the girls I've seen who are all natural blondes have looked very nice! Too close to call, and not really an issue that should be overblown IMO.
Atomic Dave
not really an issue that should be overblown IMO.

Quite!

An idea to apply to all areas regarding appearence.
Reply 11
You forgot red hair.
Reply 12
Lauren
Neither. I'm asking your opinion on the choice of only those two colours. I suppose I'm discriminating against people with blue and pink hair :rolleyes: but I'm sure they'll cope.

I was thinking more along the lines of black, which is probably more than half the worlds population, and ginger, which a lot of people find very sexy.
I would say in general red or ginger hair is the most attractive. However I don't have a strong opinion between blonde and brunette -- both can be attractive.
And black - my favourite! I love that gorgeous colour that Spanish girls seem to have - a curious mix of darkest brown and a hint of black/darkest red. That is so sexy! :biggrin:
I think a lot of people are missing the point of the poll. Yes, it is a false dichotomy when applied to the real world as the actual choices are not binary - but that doesn't make the poll itself invalid since a judgement can be made to pick between one - or the other.
Personally, I prefer black.
what about poor ginger me? my photo is on my profile - i dont think my hair is that bad!
Reply 18
DeLboY
I was thinking more along the lines of black, which is probably more than half the worlds population, and ginger, which a lot of people find very sexy.

Darling I'm deciding on a new hair colour and wondered about people's opinions. Ginger is beautiful on natural redheads (Blissy!) but I look like a goon. Black is usually a very very dark brunette, unless it's on people who are actually very dark skinned - which I'm not.

Thanks Ben, you took the words out my mouth!
Here is the sort of colour I like the most: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=18727

Correct, the poll is still valid; but it's rendered pretty irrelevant as the results would change if a third/fourth option were to be added.

Latest