Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hades)
    Minority opinion is good in English! As long as you can back up your position, its fine. In fact if you ask me, a minority opinion is better, it demonstrates originality and perhaps a deeper insight, and if you can back it up with quotations etc. then examiners will definitely be impressed. Perhaps you should have taken English after all
    no, its boring, becasue i take minority opinion even if it is balatently wrong and i was sickj of english teachers reading into the crap so much. I said as much in my exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    pretty impressive....did u write it or copied it ???
    Well actually I got it from one of my friends, they didn't write it either I just thought it was good.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, by the way here is another good saying, I didn't write this one or the first one I just think there good and I wanted to share them... ~*Never frown, even when you're sad because you never know who's falling in love with your smile!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.