The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've just downloaded a GameBoy emulator and I'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green :h:
SSX. Oh my days.
Giving Skyrim a 2nd chance, mainly.... no... entirely because of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhBiNx749Zw
Skryim, thinking I might give Dragon Age:Origins another chance tonight since I've barely played it.

Getting more and more tempted to renew my WoW sub after leaving my account dormant for years. Playing so many RPGs lately is making me miss the MMO scene. :frown:
Reply 3024
Just got back into Dragon Age Origins ^^ And playing Myth TFL. Oh man those were the days. Anyone else rememberit?
Reply 3025
Battlefield 3
Skyrim at the moment. Working on 100 smithing - got to 75 so far! and i'm an Archer. really enjoying this playthrough as an archer :biggrin:
I'm playing quite a few different FPS games at the moment: Tribes: Ascend, Repulse, Battlefield 3, Gotham City Imposters and I'm waiting for beta invites to Brick Force and Ghost Recon Online. :smile:

Oh, and the Sims 3. :biggrin:
Reply 3028
Original post by Luke0011
Skyrim at the moment. Working on 100 smithing - got to 75 so far! and i'm an Archer. really enjoying this playthrough as an archer :biggrin:

Are you playing on PC? if so, there is this good mod called arrow smithing! give it a shot

Can you make money through smithing then? how you finding that skill? and why did you decide to work on it?
Original post by 4TSR
Are you playing on PC? if so, there is this good mod called arrow smithing! give it a shot

Can you make money through smithing then? how you finding that skill? and why did you decide to work on it?

I'm on the xbox! :P

I make small bits of cash every now and then by making some jewellery, but mainly I wanted to do it so I can make daedric armour for Lydia, and a daedric bow for me along with some dragon armour :biggrin: Then i'll work on enchanting and enchant them loads. Just got the black star so that will help! :smile:
Reply 3030
Rayman Origins - it's insanely fun!
Counter-Strike Source. After a 4 year absence :sexface:
Reply 3032
Original post by Nephilim
Counter-Strike Source. After a 4 year absence :sexface:

Always an amazing game... going to re-install it now. Haven't played in a few years my self
Arcanum. Pretty damn good.
Reply 3034
Football Manager 2012.
Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Original post by Luke0011

Iron ingot + leather strap = Iron dagger.

Easiest way to 100 smithing.
Original post by mikeyd85
Iron ingot + leather strap = Iron dagger.

Easiest way to 100 smithing.

Thats what I did :smile:
Reply 3038
Just battlefield 3 for now
Skyrim!

Does anyone have tips on how to level up Archery quickly? (other than shooting Shadowmere 'cause I'd feel bad haha)

Also, for enchanting is the easiet way to level up by making iron daggers then enchanting them, or is there an easier way?

Latest