The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3140
The N64 has been unearthed and I'm cracking on in Majora's Mask.
In my mind I was excellent at the Zelda games when they were released, but I think in reality I just watched my brother play them and my memory assumed it was me... or something :wink: Basically, I'm a lot worse than I thought I was.
Borderlands at the moment. Really enjoying it.
anyone tell me what skyrims like on ps3, the bugs really that bad/still there?
Skyward Sword
Dragon Age II
Mario Kart 7
I started playing Pokémon SoulSilver this weekend and keep meaning to go back to Skyrim.
Reply 3145
When the final part in a series is called 'Revelations' and even the last chapter of that part is called 'Revelations', one would expect a revelation to occur.

Not another cliffhanger.

Assassin's Creed Revelation feels half-finished in that it has no image, no soul, no purpose. Bummer.

Let's not even start on the platforming puzzle section I stopped playing halfway through #2.
Reply 3146
Original post by nonotrly
When the final part in a series is called 'Revelations' and even the last chapter of that part is called 'Revelations', one would expect a revelation to occur.

Not another cliffhanger.

Assassin's Creed Revelation feels half-finished in that it has no image, no soul, no purpose. Bummer.

Let's not even start on the platforming puzzle section I stopped playing halfway through #2.

Revelations sucked bigtime. Might reinstall and finish it sometime, but not any time soon.

As for what I am playing now:

Path of Exile (freaking awesome)
Dota2 (Taking me ages to learn :frown: )
Reply 3147
Original post by 4TSR
Revelations sucked bigtime. Might reinstall and finish it sometime, but not any time soon.

The main theme is the best in the series though. It's one of those annoying games that does everything wrong except one thing, but that one thing makes it alright.

Assassin's Creed III will have "more Desmond than ever" though. YAY...?
Cod mw3 on xbox and monday night combat xbox :smile:
Original post by 4TSR

I thought that at first but that might be because Skyrim overshadowed it :L I got to the third sequence and didn't carry it on for about 3 months but the further into it I got the greater it was :smile: It is not the best but its good :smile:
Started playing Left 4 Dead 2 again recently... one of the multiplayer games I personally find most enjoyable :smile:
Portal 2 on PC. Began today after completing Portal yesterday :biggrin:
co-op on BF3, generally COD and occasionally Fifa
Reply 3153
Skyrim and LoL.
The Witcher and Arx Fatalis

EDIT: Negged for playing decent games?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3155
Mostly The Witcher: EE but also Total War and Red Orchestra a bit.
GTA IV and GTA: Vice City
Reply 3157
Legend of Grimrock. Old School dungeon style crawler, with lots of puzzles and atmosphere. Currently on sale on steam or you can purchase direct from the developers website for a few pounds less without the DRM.
Back on Dark Souls. Christ, that game is frustratingly addictive...
DOTA 2. yeah ! it rocks. just finished downloading it. finally in 3D.

Latest