..well fudge
Blackwell Deception on PC, the Blackwell series is so good 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Back on DayZ after a long break :bl:
Pokemon X

My first Pokemon game, its been great so far
Persona 5 and NieR;Automata
Just finished Jet Set Radio last week,
Also need to get back into Final Fantasy XIV over the summer.
Was just finishing a long-winded, angry session of Shadow of Mordor on the PC

(fkn ratbag man)
Original post by AryanGh
Was just finishing a long-winded, angry session of Shadow of Mordor on the PC

(fkn ratbag man)

Bought this game in the super cheap sale. Been downloading it intermittently over days (internet is abysmal here). Still got about 10GB left. :colonhash:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Bought this game in the super cheap sale. Been downloading it intermittently over days (internet is abysmal here). Still got about 10GB left. :colonhash:

It took me about an hour on Sky, and my wifi is quite good, so i looked at it and i was like o ok 50gb nice i see u.

Did you get anything else in the sale, I bought lots but I haven't even installed half of them
Original post by AryanGh
It took me about an hour on Sky, and my wifi is quite good, so i looked at it and i was like o ok 50gb nice i see u.

Did you get anything else in the sale, I bought lots but I haven't even installed half of them

I had good internet in uni accommodation, but made the ill-fated decision to go home. Have to wait for youtube videos to buffer most of the time...painful.

I didn't actually notice it was a general sale, oops. Had just been reminded about Shadow of Mordor's existence due to the sequel coming out and decided to check out what it was going for, IIRC.
Not really impressed with Shadow of Mordor so far. I've died a bunch of times, but never felt like it was at all hard,if that makes sense. It's just all the fights are samey, I don't particularly concentrate, I get hit a few times, then some captain shows up and does a cinematic kill. It's like Arkham, hell, almost exactly the same, except with less weight/feel and no real consequences for poor timing (you can counter in any situation). I mean I only played Arkham Asylum, and in that game the combat is far from perfect, with not enough choice/too much automatic variation in the standard attacks, but the challenge mode in that is far more satisfying. Maybe once I get more powers it'll improve but with just the basic starting ones and the takedown upgrade it's really not very interesting. Also need a better computer, which doesn't help, performance isn't great and game kind of looks like ass on my settings.
Probs back to wringing even more out of the ME series soon, gonna beat Insanity with all classes at this rate..
About that Pokemon marathon: finished Moon two weeks ago, finished Mystery Dungeon: Blue in like 6 hours or something crazy like that (gonna have to revisit to see what I can do post-story) and started OmegaRuby yesterday.
Original post by orderofthelotus
About that Pokemon marathon: finished Moon two weeks ago, finished Mystery Dungeon: Blue in like 6 hours or something crazy like that (gonna have to revisit to see what I can do post-story) and started OmegaRuby yesterday.

As far as I remember from mystery dungeon the final area was brutal.
Virtual-ON
Original post by Vikingninja
As far as I remember from mystery dungeon the final area was brutal.

Post-story final area? I don't know what to expect at all. But the final area for the story was difficult and I used up most of my Reviver Seeds trying to get through it, but I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't need any after that bc the main boss was a piece of cake. Rayquaza's fight was lame sauce compared to the asskicking the elemental birds served up at regular intervals before that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by orderofthelotus
Post-story final area? I don't know what to expect at all. But the final area for the story was difficult and I used up most of my Reviver Seeds trying to get through it, but I was pleasantly surprised to find I didn't need any after that bc the main boss was a piece of cake. Rayquaza's fight was lame sauce compared to the asskicking the elemental birds served up at regular intervals before that.

It's 99 floors of pain and the boss is horrible, I was a kid so I sucked and had to cheat to beat it.

Latest