The Student Room Group

Driving school with unlimited practical tests

Ive heard of a driving school, in blackpool. Where you stay in accomodation of the driving school for a week and you have a 1-1 driving lesson or lesson(s) Then at the end of the time period you stayed for, you take your practical test, and if you fail you can retake the test free of charge.

Am i dreaming? or is this actually true?
If this is a real driving school, does any body have any experience or any links. I have no idea how to search for these schools in google?

Many regards.

:biggrin:
Reply 1
There are driving schools that exist where you stay in accommodation while you prepare for your practical test. Not entirely sure about the whole 'letting you retake your practical free of charge' part but I reckon some schools might do it. It's almost like a money-back guarantee that you'll pass.

The problem with learning to drive is that some people take longer than others - so if you want to book a block of 20 lessons, for example, but find you only need 10 or 15 before you're ready to take your practical test, then you end up out of pocket. If you think a residential driving school is more suitable than having a local instructor, then I imagine this is probably worth looking into.

Take a look at LearnDrive in Blackpool. When you book with them, they offer you free B&B in a local hotel.
ewen1605
There are driving schools that exist where you stay in accommodation while you prepare for your practical test. Not entirely sure about the whole 'letting you retake your practical free of charge' part but I reckon some schools might do it. It's almost like a money-back guarantee that you'll pass.

The problem with learning to drive is that some people take longer than others - so if you want to book a block of 20 lessons, for example, but find you only need 10 or 15 before you're ready to take your practical test, then you end up out of pocket. If you think a residential driving school is more suitable than having a local instructor, then I imagine this is probably worth looking into.

Take a look at LearnDrive in Blackpool. When you book with them, they offer you free B&B in a local hotel.

I agree.
Reply 3
tribalplanet333
Ive heard of a driving school, in blackpool. Where you stay in accomodation of the driving school for a week and you have a 1-1 driving lesson or lesson(s) Then at the end of the time period you stayed for, you take your practical test, and if you fail you can retake the test free of charge.

Am i dreaming? or is this actually true?
If this is a real driving school, does any body have any experience or any links. I have no idea how to search for these schools in google?

Many regards.

:biggrin:

Perhaps it's like those MOT tests where if your car fails after you paid for a test you get a free retake after it's had corrective work.

But only one retake. The rest you have to pay for.
Reply 4
http://www.drivingcourses.co.uk/

here ya go
deffo not cheap though, i was considering it a while ago

Latest