Your inspiration believe it or not! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Gigi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I'm impatient I know but I'm on a deadline

YOUR inspiration, believe it or not helped me come up with below. I'm happy with what I have so far but I value your opinion too. Have I done you guys justice??

It would be wrong for me to say that the decision I made at Sixteen, to be independent and go out into the world and get a job, has satisfied all my dreams and ambitions, it hasn't.

In an attempt to widen my horizons and prepare myself for prospective studies, I embarked on a PT HNC Business course at my local college, which unfortunately was unable to complete due to the emotional distress caused by the miscarriage of my child.
Yet, I have fought to overcome this obstacle, and I'm still confident and determined to succeed, showing not only myself but to all; I will not be defeated by obstacles. Through my past experiences I realise now that I have the opportunity to rectify my former decisions.

Although my work experience has given me many skills in dealing with issues involving PR, formal education I feel is a necessary step to further myself within the industry. Alongside helping my career chances, it will fulfil my insatiable pursuit for knowledge and a greater understanding of my chosen field of study, which no amount of work experience could give me.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (58)
75.32%
Leave (19)
24.68%

Watched Threads